bestcourses is supported by learners. When you buy through links on our website, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more
Build Responsive Real World Websites with HTML5 and CSS3
Convert 3 Modern Photoshop Designs into 3 Stunning responsive websites using HTML5 CSS3, jQuery and Bootstrap 4
Created by Omar Hegazi, offered on Udemy
To make sure that we score courses properly, we pay a lot of attention to the reviews students leave on courses and how many students are taking a course in the first place. This course has a total of 1804 students which left 79 reviews at an average rating of 4.65, which is average.
We analyze course length to see if courses cover all important aspects of a topic, taking into account how long the course is compared to the category average. This course has a length of 9 hours 55 minutes, which is pretty short. This might not be a bad thing, but we've found that longer courses are often more detailed & comprehensive. The average course length for this entire category is 7 hours 30 minutes.
This course currently has a bestcourses score of 5.9/10, which makes it an average course. Overall, there are probably better courses available for this topic on our platform.
Launch a new career in web development By the end of this course by learning HTML, CSS, jQuery, Bootstrap 4 , Preprocessors like LESS and SASS , How to export your elements from your PSD file , use Trello as Project Manger . All you need is a computer, a bit of time, a lot of determination, and a teacher you trust .
Our plan will be like this we will start by introducing you to the technologies in this course like (Adobe Photoshop , Bootstrap 4 , less , Sass and more ) ,
then we will code our first awesome website in this course ..
after that we will take a break by coding a fabulous 404 penguins-page page not found ..
and finally we will move to the advanced website in this course which is the Merkury website ..
After this course you will have 3 stunning websites to add to your portfolio
And you will be confident in your skills as a front-end Developer / designer ..
and ready to start your front-end developer career easily ..
This course is for anyone who wants to learn front-end development regardless of your current level ..
All that matters is that you are comfortable with HTML & CSS .. that’s it
Join me now .. and i will see you inside
What you will learn
- After this course you will have 3 stunning websites to add to your portfolio
- how to use Adobe Photoshop to export your elements from the PSD file
- Write Clean reusable code that you can use in any new website
- How to Use CSS Preprocessors like SASS & LESS
- Use bootstrap 4 components like navbar , cards , dropdowns and more
- How to Deal with different libraries and plugins like( animate .css – owl slider – scroll reveal - jQuery UI and more)
- how to implement any advanced animations and effects with CSS3 and jQuery
- Debugging plus fixing warnings and errors, optimizing your website speed and performance
- How to run different tests to your websites
- Deliver a full working responsive website to your clients or to your company
- learn how to use a very important Project Management tool called Trello
- you will be confident in your skills as a front-end Developer / designer
- you will be ready to start your front-end developer career easily
- A Text Editor (Free Resources Provided)
- Basic HTML and CSS knowledge is nice to have
- any image exporting tool like Adobe Photoshop