bestcourses is supported by learners. When you buy through links on our website, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more
Learning JQuery Mobile The Easy Way
Learn JQuery for Mobile.
Created by Infinite Skills, offered on Udemy
To make sure that we score courses properly, we pay a lot of attention to the reviews students leave on courses and how many students are taking a course in the first place. This course has a total of 544 students which left 21 reviews at an average rating of 4.4, which is average.
We analyze course length to see if courses cover all important aspects of a topic, taking into account how long the course is compared to the category average. This course has a length of 1 hours 2 minutes, which is pretty short. This might not be a bad thing, but we've found that longer courses are often more detailed & comprehensive. The average course length for this entire category is 7 hours 30 minutes.
This course currently has a bestcourses score of 4.9/10, which makes it an average course. Overall, there are probably better courses available for this topic on our platform.
What You Will Learn
- How to create a usable website that can function like an app on iPhones, iPads and Android phones and tablets.
- How to apply custom themes and view settings to improve and streamline the graphical interface of your mobile site.
- How to load external 3rd party content within your mobile site using AJAX standards and splash screens.
Who Should Take This Course
- Anyone with a basic knowledge and interest in web design looking to deliver mobile-friendly content and web apps.
- Anyone with an existing website they would like to optimize for iOS and Android devices.
- Anyone looking to deliver a compelling mobile service or experience without the cost or complications of native app development.
What People Are Saying
"The training is short, but it's just what I needed to get started...Chris keeps it simple but shows a lot of interesting options along the way."
- Tim Vang
"Quick, to the point, perfect for getting my site ready for iPhone users."
- Alex Aguirre
"I was dreading bringing our restaurant's site onto the iPhone but these videos made it easy. Would have done it much sooner if I knew!"
- Jonathan Cherry