bestcourses is supported by learners. When you buy through links on our website, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more
Beginner VS Code
Best Free Code Editor for Mac and Windows
Created by Alan Simpson, offered on Udemy
To make sure that we score courses properly, we pay a lot of attention to the reviews students leave on courses and how many students are taking a course in the first place. This course has a total of 39715 students which left 5163 reviews at an average rating of 4.55. Impressive!
We analyze course length to see if courses cover all important aspects of a topic, taking into account how long the course is compared to the category average. This course has a length of 44 minutes, which is pretty short. This might not be a bad thing, but we've found that longer courses are often more detailed & comprehensive. The average course length for this entire category is 7 hours 30 minutes.
This course currently has a bestcourses score of 8.3/10, which makes it a great course to learn from. On our entire platform, only 15% of courses achieve this rating!
What you will learn
- Learn why you want to use VS Code, even as a beginning coder.
- Install VS Code, for free, on Windows or Mac
- Get up-to-speed fast with VS Code.
- Use VS Code Extensions to simplify learning and productivity.
- You should be already learning how to write code, preferably with HTML.