bestcourses is supported by learners. When you buy through links on our website, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more
Workflow of Modern Web Design from Wireframes to Style Guide
Make your Web Design process Simple and effective by using Wireframes, Style guides, Photoshop, Zeplin and Invision App
Created by Muhammad Ahsan Pervaiz, offered on Udemy
To make sure that we score courses properly, we pay a lot of attention to the reviews students leave on courses and how many students are taking a course in the first place. This course has a total of 6819 students which left 534 reviews at an average rating of 4.15, which is average.
We analyze course length to see if courses cover all important aspects of a topic, taking into account how long the course is compared to the category average. This course has a length of 7 hours 19 minutes, which is pretty short. This might not be a bad thing, but we've found that longer courses are often more detailed & comprehensive. The average course length for this entire category is 4 hours 56 minutes.
This course currently has a bestcourses score of 6.8/10, which makes it an average course. Overall, there are probably better courses available for this topic on our platform.
UPDATED ► Oct 2020 (New Lectures added about Figma and Adobe XD)
Make your Web Design process simple, effective and painless with this Web Design course
From the past few years, job of a traditional Web Designer has been drastically changed. Designing for each and every screen (Responsive Web Design) is not easy. Questions like these come to mind of every young web designer e.g. How to change layout? How to setup grids for responsive web design? Which content to hide and show?
Now in every Web Design project, we designers
Gather project requirements (from client and users)
Sketch early Ideas of your website
Wire-frame those ideas
Convert wireframes to Design Mockups
Getting Specs and Style Guides ready for Developers
Creating Prototypes to show the flows and interactions
How to design Responsive views of your Website in Photoshop
Save time by improving your Web Design Workflow
Every modern designer uses more than 2 to 3 tools in Web Design process. Designers also need to collaborate with Developers a lot so how to solve all these problems.
So in this course, I will show you modern process of creating Responsive web design from gathering information and design briefs from client to creating sketches, wire-frames and prototypes or even style guides for developers.
Tools you will use during this course are
Design frameworks you will touch in this course are
Atomic Design framework
8-Point Grid System
I will show other similar online apps for Web Designers at the end and compare their pros and cons.
Now if you are ready to learn the modern web design and become a top notch Web Designer
Start this course Now
What you will learn
- How to design and develop a coded Style Guide for Developers
- Learn all about building and using Mood Boards in your projects
- Learn tools like Zeplin, Balsamiq Mockups and Invision App
- Learn the professional process of a Responsive Web Design Project
- Know the Questions to get project details from Clients
- What a Design Brief should have?
- Understand the IDEATION process (early Sketching)
- Design and Develop Grid system for different screens e.g PC, Tablet or Smart Phones
- Design Wireframes using Balsamiq Mockups
- How to setup Grids and Guides for Responsive Web Design
- Learn the developers mind "How Developers code your design "
- Build Prototypes to show website flows and interactions
- Create Online Style Guide using Zeplin
- How to Design for Developers
- Understand design frameworks like Atomic Design or Content first approach
- Good knowledge of Adobe Photoshop CC