bestcourses is supported by learners. When you buy through links on our website, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more
Build Your Own Home Studio (With Practical Examples)
Learn how to setup a mini-studio in your home or office, and start churning out pro-quality videos, podcasts & music.
Created by Gerald Krishnan, offered on Udemy
To make sure that we score courses properly, we pay a lot of attention to the reviews students leave on courses and how many students are taking a course in the first place. This course has a total of 2851 students which left 25 reviews at an average rating of 4.15, which is average.
We analyze course length to see if courses cover all important aspects of a topic, taking into account how long the course is compared to the category average. This course has a length of 3 hours 52 minutes, which is pretty short. This might not be a bad thing, but we've found that longer courses are often more detailed & comprehensive. The average course length for this entire category is 2 hours 30 minutes.
This course currently has a bestcourses score of 5.1/10, which makes it an average course. Overall, there are probably better courses available for this topic on our platform.
Are you trying to create better videos, podcasts, screencasts, or even record your own music? Nothing gets you to the next level like having your own home studio!
In this course, I skip all the technical jargon and give you practical examples of how to plan, design, modify and profit from your own mini-studio, regardless of whether you do it at home or in your office.
Throughout this course, I will guide you step-by-step in understanding how the professionals do it, and help you pick up the most useful tips for building your own recording studio, video studio, music studio or photopgrahpy studio.
What you will learn
- Understand the key elements of creating a home recording studio
- Get insights into affordable, effective lighting solutions that a perfect for smaller spaces
- Get an overview of lighting techniques that the professionals use, and how to replicate it at a lower cost
- Select, research and get the optimial lighting to light up your subjects & creating more engaging videos
- Select, research and get the best audio recording & production tools so you can sound your best
- Understand more advanced studio production techniques like green screen, music recording and much more
- You do not need any technical skills, but it will help if you have tried to create your own videos without a studio
- Building a studio is going to cost you money. I show you how to minimize your investment by choosing products that give you the best bang for for your buck
- I do not cover D.I.Y stuff, becasue I am not very good at that. However, I do help you find external resources on it. Just ask the question.