bestcourses is supported by learners. When you buy through links on our website, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more
How to Become a Cross-Cultural Trainer
Travel the world, teach people valuable skills, and enhance your career as a cross-cultural trainer.
Created by Cheryl Lynn Obal, offered on Udemy
To make sure that we score courses properly, we pay a lot of attention to the reviews students leave on courses and how many students are taking a course in the first place. This course has a total of 4954 students which left 27 reviews at an average rating of 4.65, which is average.
We analyze course length to see if courses cover all important aspects of a topic, taking into account how long the course is compared to the category average. This course has a length of 1 hours 12 minutes, which is pretty short. This might not be a bad thing, but we've found that longer courses are often more detailed & comprehensive. The average course length for this entire category is 2 hours 31 minutes.
This course currently has a bestcourses score of 6.6/10, which makes it an average course. Overall, there are probably better courses available for this topic on our platform.
Are you curious about different cultures? Do you want to travel the world and have unforgettable experiences through a highly-paid career? Do you have a keen interest in helping people from different cultures understand each other and work together more effectively? Then this course is for you!
In just over an hour, this course will take you through all the steps to becoming a certified cross-cultural trainer. You will learn how to gain a cross-cultural training qualification, how to build a winning training program and how to market yourself as a cross-cultural trainer. There are many suggestions for activities and insider tips on how to engage learners, both online and face-to-face. You will even learn how to build an online presence, create a network, and how much money you can earn.
Learn from a professional who has nearly 20 years of experience in this field, and has worked all over the world as a cross-cultural trainer in multinational companies and institutions. Whether you are already a teacher or trainer looking to improve your portfolio, you are just starting out and don't know where to begin, or you are an experienced cross-cultural trainer looking to refresh your skills, this course is for you!
Slides were made with Prezi.
What you will learn
- The best training methodologies in the industry
- How to gain a certification as a cross-cultural trainer
- How to do a new client intake
- How to build a winning training program and design awesome activities
- How to engage learners in online and offline training programs
- How you can find work and market yourself as a cross-cultural trainer
- How to build an online presence or start a consultancy
- How much money you can earn as a cross-cultural trainer
- Basic knowledge about different cultures
- Teaching or training experience, or the desire to become a teacher or trainer
- Experience in adult education & training or human resources is desired, but not necessary
- Basic knowledge about intercultural theories