bestcourses is supported by learners. When you buy through links on our website, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more
Testing AI based systems
An introduction in testing AI - ML based systems and upcoming additional ISO quality characteristics for AI
Created by Marielle van der Sluys, offered on Udemy
To make sure that we score courses properly, we pay a lot of attention to the reviews students leave on courses and how many students are taking a course in the first place. This course has a total of 8 students which left 2 reviews at an average rating of 5, which is below the average.
We analyze course length to see if courses cover all important aspects of a topic, taking into account how long the course is compared to the category average. This course has a length of 2 hours 17 minutes, which is pretty short. This might not be a bad thing, but we've found that longer courses are often more detailed & comprehensive. The average course length for this entire category is 7 hours 30 minutes.
This course currently has a bestcourses score of 4.5/10, which makes it an average course. Overall, there are probably better courses available for this topic on our platform.
A non-technical course on testing AI based systems. Interesting for anyone who is considering using, building, or integrating AI based systems.
This course will teach you the “what’s” you need to take into consideration when building, developing, deploying, testing or just using quality AI based systems. We are going to look at:
- What is AI and what is ML
- The current state of AI
- What the quality characteristics for AI based systems are
- Challenges related to AI based systems, such as self-learning systems
- Which counter measures you can take to influence the quality
- The machine learning workflow
- Which methods and techniques you can use for testing AI based systems
- Why test automation might not be your first go-to in AI testing.
After you have completed the entire course, you will be able to create test plans, test scripts and scenarios for AI based systems. You can also identify which risks might be applicable for your particular AI project, you can monitor the Machine learning workflow process and measure the quality of data used within your project or organization. Furthermore you will be able to use the test methods and test techniques discussed in the course to actually execute tests for an AI based system.
What you will learn
- Understand the current state and expected trends of AI
- Design and execute test plans and test cases for AI-based systems
- Contribute to the test strategy for an AI-Based system
- Understand the challenges associated with testing AI-Based systems, such as their self-learning capabilities, bias, ethics, complexity, transparency
- Recognize where testers can best influence quality for AI based systems.
- Basic knowledge about software testing and AI systems is recommended, but not strictly necessary for this course