bestcourses is supported by learners. When you buy through links on our website, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more
POSTMAN API Testing - Step by Step for Beginners
learn POSTMAN Step by Step from scratch with real world examples
Created by Raghav Pal, offered on Udemy
To make sure that we score courses properly, we pay a lot of attention to the reviews students leave on courses and how many students are taking a course in the first place. This course has a total of 25237 students which left 6454 reviews at an average rating of 4.44. Impressive!
We analyze course length to see if courses cover all important aspects of a topic, taking into account how long the course is compared to the category average. This course has a length of 2 hours 42 minutes, which is pretty short. This might not be a bad thing, but we've found that longer courses are often more detailed & comprehensive. The average course length for this entire category is 7 hours 30 minutes.
This course currently has a bestcourses score of 8.3/10, which makes it a great course to learn from. On our entire platform, only 15% of courses achieve this rating!
This course is created for complete beginners.
Get started with POSTMAN step by step.
If you are a complete beginner on Postman, this course is for you. Very basic step by step videos to guide you from scratch.
In this session we will learn
What is POSTMAN
How to download and install
Understand Postman GUI
Create Collections, Variables, Environments and Tests
Data Driven Testing
Run from command-line and Jenkins
Let's Get Started...
What you will learn
- By the end of this course you will have complete hands-on knowledge on working with POSTMAN
- In-depth understanding of all features and settings of POSTMAN
- You will be able to create end-to-end API Testing projects with POSTMAN
- Complete hands-on knowledge on How to run your tests from command-line and Jenkins Continuous Integration
- ******* You will get complete support with all your doubts, questions and issues *******
- ***** No prior specialized knowledge is required *****
- Every lecture will start from scratch and you do not need any prior knowledge on Postman or API testing
- There will be real world examples and demo
- Do not worry if you have never done programming, or api testing, I will start from scratch and go up step-by-step with hands-on