bestcourses is supported by learners. When you buy through links on our website, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more
Microsoft Excel Data Analysis - Learn How The Experts Use It
Learn the analytics capabilities of Excel and its add-ins, like PowerPivot & How it is used by business data analysts.
Created by New Horizon, offered on Udemy
To make sure that we score courses properly, we pay a lot of attention to the reviews students leave on courses and how many students are taking a course in the first place. This course has a total of 16405 students which left 5667 reviews at an average rating of 4.96. Impressive!
We analyze course length to see if courses cover all important aspects of a topic, taking into account how long the course is compared to the category average. This course has a length of 2 hours 57 minutes, which is pretty short. This might not be a bad thing, but we've found that longer courses are often more detailed & comprehensive. The average course length for this entire category is 4 hours 58 minutes.
This course currently has a bestcourses score of 9.3/10, which makes it a great course to learn from. On our entire platform, only 15% of courses achieve this rating!
Microsoft Excel is one of the most powerful and popular data analysis desktop application on the market today. Having a deep practical knowledge of Excel will greatly increase your productivity. You will be seen as a very skilled business data analyst in the organization. And will lead to a much greater opportunities for you.
Excel is the number-one spreadsheet application, with a plethora of capabilities. If you're only using the basic features, you're missing out on a host of features that can benefit your business by uncovering important information hidden within raw data. This Excel Data Analysis course allows you to harness the full power of Excel to do all the heavy lifting for you.
The course, comprised of 3+ hours of video training, guides you through the basic and advanced features of Excel to help you discover the gems hidden inside. From data analysis, to visualization, the course walks you through the steps required to become a superior data analyst.
What you will learn
- Understand and Identify the principles of data analysis
- Build presentation ready dashboards in Excel
- Apply analysis techniques to datasets in Excel
- Become adept at using Excel functions and techniques for analysis
- Learn how to use Pivot Tables and Pivot Charts to streamline your workflow in Excel
- Use effective design principles when creating and presenting data
- Learn about Excel's Ubiquity And Strategic Importance as a BI Tool
- Learn about the Excel Data Model
- Working with External Databases
- Integration with Sharepoint
- Basic experience with Excel functionality