bestcourses is supported by learners. When you buy through links on our website, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more
Multithreading Interview Preparation Q/A
Multithreading Interview Preperation by Question-Based Approach
Created by Neslihan Bozer, offered on Udemy
To make sure that we score courses properly, we pay a lot of attention to the reviews students leave on courses and how many students are taking a course in the first place. This course has a total of 1830 students which left 12 reviews at an average rating of 4.25, which is average.
We analyze course length to see if courses cover all important aspects of a topic, taking into account how long the course is compared to the category average. This course has a length of 1 hours 45 minutes, which is pretty short. This might not be a bad thing, but we've found that longer courses are often more detailed & comprehensive. The average course length for this entire category is 5 hours 59 minutes.
This course currently has a bestcourses score of 5.0/10, which makes it an average course. Overall, there are probably better courses available for this topic on our platform.
This course helps out to ace some common interview questions that could be asked though multithreading job interviews. We will start with an introduction about multithreading and thread concepts and we will go through some advanced concepts. The content of the course will be enriched periodically by adding new questions and answers.
What you will learn
- Get prepared for multithreading telephonic interviews in a question-based manner.
- Get ready for the low latency, high throughput jobs interview processes.
- Learn how to ace in multithreading telephonic interviews to get a job in best companies like investment banks, stock exchange companies and more.
- Learn multithreading from scratch by an understandable question-based manner.
- Understand the basics of multithreading and also comparisons with the related concepts.
- Technical recruiters also learn to build question set for candidates.
- Multithreading, Thread vs Process concepts - Thread types, Thread priorities, Thread lifecycles
- Basic knowledge of programming in Java