bestcourses is supported by learners. When you buy through links on our website, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more
Microsoft Flow Crash Course
Learn Microsoft Flow from Scratch
Created by Alireza Aliabadi, offered on Udemy
To make sure that we score courses properly, we pay a lot of attention to the reviews students leave on courses and how many students are taking a course in the first place. This course has a total of 10222 students which left 3001 reviews at an average rating of 4.56. Impressive!
We analyze course length to see if courses cover all important aspects of a topic, taking into account how long the course is compared to the category average. This course has a length of 4 hours 6 minutes, which is pretty short. This might not be a bad thing, but we've found that longer courses are often more detailed & comprehensive. The average course length for this entire category is 5 hours 59 minutes.
This course currently has a bestcourses score of 7.8/10, which makes it a great course to learn from. On our entire platform, only 15% of courses achieve this rating!
Welcome to workflow development. This course is your gateway to workflow design using Microsoft Flow. You will learn to build workflows from scratch and integrate it with many external services.
The course is fast yet easy to follow and in the end of the course you will be able to use most of the Microsoft Flow features.
What you will learn
- Creating Workflows using Microsoft Flow
- Connecting different solutions to SharePoint Online
- Calling Flows from external sources
- Creating workflow triggers and actions with Flow
- Controlling flow using conditions
- Querying records using OData in Microsoft Flow
- Integrating SharePoint online with other solutions
- Sending Office Forms data to Microsoft Flow
- Basic understanding of SharePoint Online
- Familiarity with workflow and business process automation