bestcourses is supported by learners. When you buy through links on our website, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more
Data Structures and Algorithms Python: The Complete Bootcamp
DSA Basics To Advanced: Learn, Analyze, Implement Data Structures and Algorithms using Python With Interview Questions
Created by Shubham Sarda, offered on Udemy
To make sure that we score courses properly, we pay a lot of attention to the reviews students leave on courses and how many students are taking a course in the first place. This course has a total of 1284 students which left 273 reviews at an average rating of 4.5, which is average.
We analyze course length to see if courses cover all important aspects of a topic, taking into account how long the course is compared to the category average. This course has a length of 20 hours 2 minutes, which is pretty short. This might not be a bad thing, but we've found that longer courses are often more detailed & comprehensive. The average course length for this entire category is 5 hours 59 minutes.
This course currently has a bestcourses score of 5.9/10, which makes it an average course. Overall, there are probably better courses available for this topic on our platform.
Welcome to Data Structures and Algorithms - Coding Interview Bootcamp, One single course to start your DSA journey as a beginner step-by-step. This course touches on each and every important topic through concept, visualization, and implementation. The entire course is designed for beginners with one goal in mind, to understand each and every concept from scratch with proper knowledge of their complexities and implementations in Python.
Throughout the course, we will explore the most important Data Structures and Algorithms topics step-by-step:
1. Essential Concepts
- Big O Notation
2. Data structures:
- Linked Lists (Singly Linked List, Doubly Linked List, Circular Linked List)
- Hash Tables
- Trees (Binary Tree, Binary Search Tree, AVL Trees, Red-Black Trees)
- Heaps (Binary Heaps)
- Elementary Sorting Algorithms
(Bubble Sort, Insertion Sort, Selection Sort)
- Advance Searching Algorithms
(Quick Sort, Merge Sort)
- Tree Traversal
Breadth-First Search: Level Order Traversal,
Depth First Search: PreOrder, InOrder, PostOrder
- Graph Traversal
(Breadth-First Search, Depth First Search)
4. Interview Questions
- Two Sum
- MinMax Stack
- Design Linked List
- Reverse Linked List
- Construct Binary Tree
- Invert Binary Tree
- Construct Binary Search Tree
- Detect Capital
- Reverse String
- Longest Palindromic Substring
Why this course?
Complete course is focused on concept learning approach, you learn every concept through a logical and visual learning approach.
Learn all important concepts in the simplest possible way with tons of examples and quizzes.
You just need basic Python knowledge, we will cover everything step-by-step from scratch.
After completing this course you will be ready to work as an Intern, Fresher, or Freelancer and you will also be able to implement everything yourself! Most importantly you will be ready to divide deep with future practice and hard level question of Data Structures.
Enroll now, I will make sure you learn best about Data Structures and Algorithms.
What you will learn
- Understand the fundamentals of the Data Structures and Algorithms
- Understand each and every concept from scratch with proper knowledge of their complexities and implementations in Python
- Understand concept behind Arrays, Linked Lists, Stacks & Queues, Hash tables, Trees and Graphs
- Understand popular algorithms, and how to use them (Searching, Sorting and Traversal)
- Improve your problem solving skills and become a confident developer for your next coding interview
- Code an implementation of each data structure, so you understand how they work behind the scene
- Basic Knowledge of Python Programming