bestcourses is supported by learners. When you buy through links on our website, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more
Jenkins, From Zero To Hero: Become a DevOps Jenkins Master
Become a DevOps Master learning Jenkins & integrations with powerful tools like Docker, Ansible, AWS, GIT & more!
Created by Ricardo Andre Gonzalez Gomez, offered on Udemy
To make sure that we score courses properly, we pay a lot of attention to the reviews students leave on courses and how many students are taking a course in the first place. This course has a total of 89266 students which left 11461 reviews at an average rating of 4.49. Impressive!
We analyze course length to see if courses cover all important aspects of a topic, taking into account how long the course is compared to the category average. This course has a length of 10 hours 37 minutes, which is pretty short. This might not be a bad thing, but we've found that longer courses are often more detailed & comprehensive. The average course length for this entire category is 4 hours 59 minutes.
This course currently has a bestcourses score of 9.1/10, which makes it a great course to learn from. On our entire platform, only 15% of courses achieve this rating!
Jenkins is a powerful and flexible automation tool; It is used to automate almost anything.
Go faster and learn how to build strong automated processes like Pipelines, CI/CD Workflows and more!
In the DevOps World, Jenkins is one of the best cards on the table.
If you want to become an expert in the DevOps world, in the course you will learn in addition to Jenkins, crossing technologies that go hand in hand with this service, such as Docker, AWS, Ansible, Git, Maven, DSL, Pipelines and many more!
Start automating everything, and become a DevOps Master!
Are you interested in venturing into a new world full of agile technologies?
This is the right course for you!
What you will learn
- Learn what is Jenkins and how it works in depth
- Learn Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment
- Learn how to integrate Jenkins with Docker, Ansible, AWS, GIT, Email, Maven and more!
- Learn how to design and build your own Jobs with a bunch of tools
- Orchestrate the most popular DevOps tools nowadays
- Basic GNU/LINUX knowledge is nice to have, but not required.
- A machine running Linux (Physical or Virtual).
- Basic Docker understanding is nice to have, but not required.