bestcourses is supported by learners. When you buy through links on our website, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more
SAP CPI for beginners with hands-on
Best course to learn and work in SAP Cloud Platform Integration
Created by Vishal Saxena, offered on Udemy
To make sure that we score courses properly, we pay a lot of attention to the reviews students leave on courses and how many students are taking a course in the first place. This course has a total of 1573 students which left 302 reviews at an average rating of 4.19, which is average.
We analyze course length to see if courses cover all important aspects of a topic, taking into account how long the course is compared to the category average. This course has a length of 12 hours 46 minutes, which is pretty short. This might not be a bad thing, but we've found that longer courses are often more detailed & comprehensive. The average course length for this entire category is 4 hours 59 minutes.
This course currently has a bestcourses score of 5.4/10, which makes it an average course. Overall, there are probably better courses available for this topic on our platform.
This course has been made for beginners in SAP CPI, it'll help them to understand SAP CPI and work in real time.
In this course I'll be teaching you basics of SAP Cloud platform, CPI. First we'll be creating our own tenant on SAP Cloud and then I'll be covering most of the concepts of CPI. Topics which will be covered in this course are:
You will be creating your own tenant and learning various aspects of SAP CPI.
You'll learn how to use content modifier, number ranges, exception handling, version management in CPI.
You'll also learn request-reply, content enricher, message mapping, content based router, splitter / gather, time based transfer, HTTP adapter, data store, security, connectivity, multicast, convertor, debug / trace log, session handling, etc
Finally, you'll learn how to code using Groovy script and perform various functions using Groovy.
I have tried to explain all the concepts using simple examples which can be extended to match your business case in real time. All the concepts have been explained using simple examples so that even beginners can understand them.
In the resources section of lectures you'll find the WSDL's, Groovy Code, XML / XSD files which I have used in the practical demos which I have shown in CPI.
What you will learn
- You will be creating your own tenant and learning various aspects of SAP CPI.
- You'll learn how to use content modifier, number ranges, exception handling, version management in CPI.
- You'll also learn request-reply, content enricher, message mapping, content based router, splitter / gather, session handling, etc concepts in SAP CPI
- Finally, you'll learn how to code using Groovy script and perform various functions using Groovy.
- It would be good if you have basic programming knowledge (any language) as that would be helpful in writing Groovy script
- It's good if you have some knowledge of integration tools