bestcourses is supported by learners. When you buy through links on our website, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more
Improve your self-esteem
Identify and work on your low self-esteem behaviors
Created by Iqra Saeed, offered on Udemy
We analyze course length to see if courses cover all important aspects of a topic, taking into account how long the course is compared to the category average. This course has a length of 2 hours 47 minutes, which is pretty short. This might not be a bad thing, but we've found that longer courses are often more detailed & comprehensive. The average course length for this entire category is 2 hours 15 minutes.
This course currently has a bestcourses score of 1.5/10, which makes it an below average course. Overall, there are most likely better courses available for this topic on our platform.
The course has 9 sections. It also has worksheets to help you identify the problems in yourself and your life, so that you solve these problems on time, to save your emotional and mental health, to be able to live in a sound mental health and to be able to deal with negativity around without being negative.
How to stay in the middle and give the best treatment to others while also getting the same back
How to maintain a level of dignity and respect in all your interactions by analyzing how human brain works
Categorizing your interactions into two and learning how to master good communications in both categories differently which ends up boosting your self esteem
Increasing your impact and value
Balance between emotion and logic, leading to emotional intelligence
Learning proper modes of communication in all your interactions that lead to problem solving instead of enlarging the problems
Turning a mountain into a mole hill by eliminating emotions, and operating wisely
Handling both negative and positive criticism and using that for growth and clarity
Getting rid of perfection trap and showing up on stage to present your ideas while being comfortable with failures along the way
Learning how powerful self belief can be if you practice it
If world doesn’t believe in you, how believing in yourself can make the world believe in you
How building your vision can be a solution to all your problems related to low self esteem in terms of your skills and in terms of your relationships.
How to feel independently happy in your own company while also being a cheerful welcoming place for others.
What you will learn
- Remaining kind and humble without being a people pleaser
- Getting rid of low self worth, feeling less valued and appreciated
- Becoming emotionally independent and happy on your own
- Mastering healthy interactions in all your relationships. Providing high quality behavior and getting the same back.
- Anger management, patience, self control and emotional intelligence leading to lasting and positive interactions
- Learning to value and respect your needs and the needs of others related to you
- Getting rid of perfection trap that hinders your action in terms of your ideas.
- Developing self belief needed to work on your vision
- Becoming a person of high class value, getting busy and attractive as a byproduct