bestcourses is supported by learners. When you buy through links on our website, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more
SEO OnPage Optimization - A Practical Guide with Free Tools
SEO Guide to understand OnPage optimization with Google Recommendation
Created by Baraq Adnan, offered on Udemy
To make sure that we score courses properly, we pay a lot of attention to the reviews students leave on courses and how many students are taking a course in the first place. This course has a total of 546 students which left 9 reviews at an average rating of 4.56, which is average.
We analyze course length to see if courses cover all important aspects of a topic, taking into account how long the course is compared to the category average. This course has a length of 3 hours 6 minutes, which is pretty short. This might not be a bad thing, but we've found that longer courses are often more detailed & comprehensive. The average course length for this entire category is 3 hours 11 minutes.
This course currently has a bestcourses score of 5.1/10, which makes it an average course. Overall, there are probably better courses available for this topic on our platform.
OnPage Factors - demystify the confusions
Learn OnPage optimization along with Google recommended methods and improve the page ranking with killing strategies included in this course.
In this course you will learn:
- How to Verify your website for Google Search Engine and Search console
- How to Submit your website sitemap
- Google Search Appearance , Traffic, Index, Crawler and Security Modules
- How to Optimize WebPage
- How to Optimize Image (Advance Technique)
- How to Optimize Content with Keyword
- How to Install/Use Wordpress Plugin effectively for SEO
- How to Analyze webpage for SEO factors
- Free Resources and Tools that can help with SEO
Let's Learn Grow and Succeed Together
I'll see you in this course.
What you will learn
- Excellent understanding of google Search Console
- Complete understanding of OnPage SEO Factors
- Monitoring website performance and links
- Analyzing existing or new keywords for blog
- Analyzing webpages with Powerful Free Tools and Resources
- Basic understanding of Websites
- Basic Knowledge of web surfing and Searches
- A website or blog to perform practical sessions