bestcourses is supported by learners. When you buy through links on our website, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more
How to Set up the Yoast SEO Plugin
Get the most out of your WordPress SEO by setting up the Yoast SEO plugin for optimum results
Created by Steven O'Sullivan, offered on Udemy
To make sure that we score courses properly, we pay a lot of attention to the reviews students leave on courses and how many students are taking a course in the first place. This course has a total of 1015 students which left 17 reviews at an average rating of 4.35, which is average.
We analyze course length to see if courses cover all important aspects of a topic, taking into account how long the course is compared to the category average. This course has a length of 1 hours 6 minutes, which is pretty short. This might not be a bad thing, but we've found that longer courses are often more detailed & comprehensive. The average course length for this entire category is 3 hours 11 minutes.
This course currently has a bestcourses score of 5.2/10, which makes it an average course. Overall, there are probably better courses available for this topic on our platform.
You have a WordPress website and you've installed the Yoast SEO plugin, but you have no idea how to set it up correctly, and it makes your brain hurt just to think about it. This course is your solution! In about an hour, you can have the plugin settings done, and have your site ready for SEO stardom.
Once you've installed and setup the plugin, you’ll have access to some pretty powerful SEO tools and have greater control over what the search engines add to their index so visitors who are looking for you can easily discover your site, and your products and services.
Anyone with a basic knowledge of WordPress and can install a plugin is eligible to take this course.
If you want to:
- Set up the Yoast SEO plugin correctly
- Get the most up-to-date instructions on the plugin
- Easily understand what the plugin can do for your SEO
- Get more organic traffic to your WordPress site
- Have more visibility on Google
- and Finally understand what "all that stuff" means
then, this is the course for you!
Don't spend another minute writing content for a site that isn't optimized for search.
What you will learn
- Set up the Yoast SEO WordPress Plugin the proper way for your site
- Understand what all the setting mean and choose the best settings for your WordPress site without the guesswork
- Understand which settings are right for personal blogs or company blogs
- Know what the plugin does and does NOT do - this is critical for your success
- Focus on creating great content that is SEO friendly
- Have a live self-installed WordPress site on the web or on your local machine
- You should be familiar with WordPress and how to install and activate plugins