bestcourses is supported by learners. When you buy through links on our website, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more
SEO - Learn SEO with SEMrush (free trial code included)
How to Use SEMrush to Get Amazing SEO Results
Created by Tom Clark, offered on Udemy
To make sure that we score courses properly, we pay a lot of attention to the reviews students leave on courses and how many students are taking a course in the first place. This course has a total of 17464 students which left 381 reviews at an average rating of 4.3. Impressive!
We analyze course length to see if courses cover all important aspects of a topic, taking into account how long the course is compared to the category average. This course has a length of 48 minutes, which is pretty short. This might not be a bad thing, but we've found that longer courses are often more detailed & comprehensive. The average course length for this entire category is 3 hours 11 minutes.
This course currently has a bestcourses score of 7.1/10, which makes it a great course to learn from. On our entire platform, only 15% of courses achieve this rating!
Learn how to use SEMrush to transform your SEO, get amazing results and rank on page one of Google. This course is designed for business owners, complete beginners who may be looking to start a website or SEOs looking to earn more money from freelancing.
I have even got a 30 day free trial of the SEMrush tool for you guys that I will give you when you enrol for this course.
What you will learn
- Do SEO at a beginner to intermediate level.
- Do SEO keyword research to understand what your site should be aiming to rank for in Google.
- Know how to stalk competitors techniques and replicate their success.
- Know how to track your keyword rankings without manually searching for them on Google.
- Understand how link building works (half the battle in ranking your site).
- How to do an SEO audit for a website.
- How to use the best SEO software available to get real SEO results.
- You just need to be able to use a computer at a beginner level.
- You will need to use the free trial of SEMrush that I provide - the software I use to teach SEO.