bestcourses is supported by learners. When you buy through links on our website, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more
What Is SEO? Learn SEO Basics & Optimize Your Website
Learn SEO basics & optimize your site - introduction to SEO techniques for entrepreneurs, marketing managers & newbies.
Created by David Bain, offered on Udemy
To make sure that we score courses properly, we pay a lot of attention to the reviews students leave on courses and how many students are taking a course in the first place. This course has a total of 110419 students which left 5122 reviews at an average rating of 4.46. Impressive!
We analyze course length to see if courses cover all important aspects of a topic, taking into account how long the course is compared to the category average. This course has a length of 2 hours 17 minutes, which is pretty short. This might not be a bad thing, but we've found that longer courses are often more detailed & comprehensive. The average course length for this entire category is 3 hours 11 minutes.
This course currently has a bestcourses score of 8.9/10, which makes it a great course to learn from. On our entire platform, only 15% of courses achieve this rating!
This training course is an SEO basics tutorial that aims to provide an introduction to search engine optimization techniques for for marketing managers, entrepreneurs or those just getting started in the field. What is SEO? You should know the answer to that after watching these videos!
David Bain, author of the 26-Week Digital Marketing Plan and host of Digital Marketing Radio walks through everything that you need to know to start with in the art and science of SEO.
Six main modules are covered in the course and they are as follows:
- What is SEO and why is it important?
- How search engines work
- A brief history of SEO
- On-site, on-page and off-page SEO
- Key elements of on-page SEO
- The impact of SEO
What you will learn
- Explain what SEO is and why it is important to any business that has a website
- Explain how search engines work
- Understand how SEO has changed over time
- Explain the differences between on-site SEO, on-page SEO and off-page SEO
- Understand the key elements of on-page SEO
- Be able to review how SEO is improving over time
- No materials are required before studying this course, however it is recommended that they have an active internet connection so they can check out websites mentioned in the course.