bestcourses is supported by learners. When you buy through links on our website, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more
CAPM Exam Prep Seminar - PMBOK Guide, Sixth Edition
Pass the CAPM and Earn 25 Contact Hours to Qualify for the CAPM Exam
Created by Joseph Phillips, offered on Udemy
To make sure that we score courses properly, we pay a lot of attention to the reviews students leave on courses and how many students are taking a course in the first place. This course has a total of 52690 students which left 16732 reviews at an average rating of 4.61. Impressive!
We analyze course length to see if courses cover all important aspects of a topic, taking into account how long the course is compared to the category average. This course has a length of 23 hours 33 minutes, which is pretty short. This might not be a bad thing, but we've found that longer courses are often more detailed & comprehensive. The average course length for this entire category is 3 hours 18 minutes.
This course currently has a bestcourses score of 9.2/10, which makes it a great course to learn from. On our entire platform, only 15% of courses achieve this rating!
This course is accepted by PMI for your CAPM exam qualifications.
CAPM® Exam Prep Seminar
25 contact hours for the CAPM exam application
This course has passed a quality audit and a business review, and it completely meets the PMI exam training qualifications.
You need to pass the CAPM exam and you need quality training that'll help you in your role as a project manager. You also want to learn from an authority in project management, in an online environment with plenty of assignments, videos, and concise explanations. This course provides 25 contact hours and is taught by project management author and expert Joseph Phillips. Joseph is the author of several project management books from McGraw-Hill, the American Management Association, and Dummies Press. He is certified as a PMP, PMI-ACP, ITIL, Project+, and is a Certified Technical Trainer.
The 25 hours of project management education are earned by completing all of the course, the assignments, exercises, and quizzes. The Learning Management System tracks your completion of the course; if you complete all the videos and interactive sessions, you can claim these hours for your CAPM exam application.
NOTICE: This course is designed for the CAPM exam based on PMBOK Guide, sixth edition.
What you will learn
- You will get all the resources you need to pass the PMI CAPM certification exam.
- You will earn 25 exam contact hours from a PMI Registered Education Provider.
- You will be able to discuss the PMBOK Guide 6th edition with confidence.
- Explain the project management processes
- Discuss the project management knowledge areas
- Demonstrate the formulas, charts, and theories of project management
- Calculate float for complex project network diagrams
- Memorize the formulas for earned value management
- Compare and contrast processes, knowledge areas, theories, and project management best practices
- Complete hands-on assignments and exercises
- Understand fundamentals of project management
- Dedicated to completing this CAPM Exam Prep Seminar
- Have a deep desire to pass the CAPM exam