bestcourses is supported by learners. When you buy through links on our website, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more
Lean Six Sigma White Belt: Certification
An in-depth introduction to Lean, Six Sigma and Quality.
Created by Robert Chapman, offered on Udemy
To make sure that we score courses properly, we pay a lot of attention to the reviews students leave on courses and how many students are taking a course in the first place. This course has a total of 1301 students which left 109 reviews at an average rating of 4.7, which is average.
We analyze course length to see if courses cover all important aspects of a topic, taking into account how long the course is compared to the category average. This course has a length of 2 hours 2 minutes, which is pretty short. This might not be a bad thing, but we've found that longer courses are often more detailed & comprehensive. The average course length for this entire category is 3 hours 18 minutes.
This course currently has a bestcourses score of 6.2/10, which makes it an average course. Overall, there are probably better courses available for this topic on our platform.
Lean Six Sigma is an extremely powerful methodology, capable of saving organisations vast amounts of money and time. Having the skills, knowledge and understanding given by Lean Six Sigma is increasingly important in todays workplace. Organisations want their employees and consultants to know how to make processes more efficient, how to increase the quality of products and how to save time and money that can ultimately be reinvested back into the organisation.
This White Belt course will introduce you to the world of Lean Six Sigma. In this course we will cover:
- Quality. What quality is, its importance and delivery options.
- Quality Toolkit. We explore the key tools on offer to ensure quality and operational excellence.
- Lean. What is Lean, its history, the 8 key wastes, value adding and non-value adding steps, how to create value within your process and more.
- Six Sigma. What is Six Sigma, its history, good quality vs. Six Sigma quality, the project management approach of DMAIC, roles and more.
- The customer. Looking at the voice of the customer and establishing what is critical to quality.
- Exam. As well as tools and other resources, an exam and certificate of completion is offered at the end of this course.
Once you have completed this course, you will be able to start the important work of instilling quality and operational excellence within your organisation / clients. This skill is now in high demand as organisations look to stay competitive in todays market, so delivering savings and efficiencies on a large scale will set you apart from the crowd.
What you will learn
- Six Sigma
- Lean Six Sigma
- White Belt
- Voice of the customer
- Analytical thinking