bestcourses is supported by learners. When you buy through links on our website, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more
Python for Absolute Beginners
Learn Python programming from scratch with hands-on exercises in this Python course!
Created by Green Chameleon Learning, offered on Udemy
To make sure that we score courses properly, we pay a lot of attention to the reviews students leave on courses and how many students are taking a course in the first place. This course has a total of 168162 students which left 21211 reviews at an average rating of 4.54. Impressive!
We analyze course length to see if courses cover all important aspects of a topic, taking into account how long the course is compared to the category average. This course has a length of 4 hours 24 minutes, which is pretty short. This might not be a bad thing, but we've found that longer courses are often more detailed & comprehensive. The average course length for this entire category is 7 hours 53 minutes.
This course currently has a bestcourses score of 9.1/10, which makes it a great course to learn from. On our entire platform, only 15% of courses achieve this rating!
Learn Python, a programming language with a wide variety of well-paying jobs in many fields, including data science and web development.
It is relatively easy to learn when compared to pretty much any other programming language since most of the time, using Python to do something will take less lines of code than with another programming language.
In this course, you will be taught the fundamentals of Python through video lectures, quizzes, review exercises, and programming challenges.
What you will learn
- Program fluently in Python
- Use Pycharm to write their Python programs
- Understand computer science concepts such as flow control and functions
- A computer
- Access to the internet
- An interest in learning Python
- High level of proficiency in English because of the technical language used in some of the lecture videos
- Basic math knowledge: addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, knowledge of types of numbers such as integers and decimal numbers, exponentiation, etc.