bestcourses is supported by learners. When you buy through links on our website, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more
This is How You Make an iMessage Sticker Pack for iPhone
Artists, illustrators, and entrepreneurs can turn their images & designs into interactive iMessage stickers for iOS
Created by The App Dojo, offered on Udemy
To make sure that we score courses properly, we pay a lot of attention to the reviews students leave on courses and how many students are taking a course in the first place. This course has a total of 1455 students which left 115 reviews at an average rating of 4.95, which is average.
We analyze course length to see if courses cover all important aspects of a topic, taking into account how long the course is compared to the category average. This course has a length of 32 minutes, which is pretty short. This might not be a bad thing, but we've found that longer courses are often more detailed & comprehensive. The average course length for this entire category is 9 hours 52 minutes.
This course currently has a bestcourses score of 6.1/10, which makes it an average course. Overall, there are probably better courses available for this topic on our platform.
Celebrities, big brands, and independent artists are creating sticker packs for iPhone/iPad users to use in iMessage. You can too! Unlike every other kind of app, creating a sticker pack doesn't require writing any code. Maybe you want to experiment with your own sticker pack that you can put on your iPhone and send stickers to your friends. Or do you want to create a sticker empire to rival Kim Kardashian? Either way, I will show you how to get started creating a sticker pack, enhancing it with animations and accessibility, and distributing your stickers globally in The App Store. You can watch as I create the I Love Pizza Sticker Pack and submit it to The App Store where it's available now.
What you will learn
- Create a sticker pack and submit it to The App Store
- Test a sticker pack on an iPhone and the iOS simulator
- Prepare sticker packs for The App Store
- Distribute a sticker pack in The App Store
- The software required to make a sticker pack is free and we'll show you where to get it. But only runs on a Mac (i.e. an Apple Computer) running OS X version 10.11.5 or greater
- We provide you with example stickers to follow along with making a sticker pack. If you want to create your own sticker pack, you should be able to create png image files of the stickers you want to create.
- We will cover adding a prepared animation to a sticker pack. We won't cover creating animations in animator software like Motion.