bestcourses is supported by learners. When you buy through links on our website, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more
The Complete Android Oreo(8.1) , N ,M and Java Development
Learn Android App Development with Android 8 Oreo by building real apps . Migrating existing app to Android Oreo ,Nougat
Created by Kavita Mandal, offered on Udemy
To make sure that we score courses properly, we pay a lot of attention to the reviews students leave on courses and how many students are taking a course in the first place. This course has a total of 50519 students which left 1107 reviews at an average rating of 4.4. Impressive!
We analyze course length to see if courses cover all important aspects of a topic, taking into account how long the course is compared to the category average. This course has a length of 8 hours 36 minutes, which is pretty short. This might not be a bad thing, but we've found that longer courses are often more detailed & comprehensive. The average course length for this entire category is 9 hours 52 minutes.
This course currently has a bestcourses score of 8.3/10, which makes it a great course to learn from. On our entire platform, only 15% of courses achieve this rating!
Do you want to be Android 8 Oreo , Android 7 Nougat ,Android 6 Marshmallow App developer. You don't need to worry at all , the apps I will build will be for all Android's latest versions i.e. Android O, N and M.I am going to cover everything from scratch from very basic Android app development and then move to building advanced app .I will also be telling you Java from Android development perspective and how you can do app development. So for my course you don't need any prior coding experience as I am going to cover everything in my course which is required to become an advanced Android App developer. I already have build many android apps which are live on on Google playstore and earning very good revenue about which I will be discussing in my tutorials.
What you will learn
- Develop apps for the very latest version of Android 8 Oreo.
- Develop apps for Android 7 Nougat.
- Develop apps for Android 6 Marshmallow.
- Migrate existing apps to latest Android 8.0 Oreo verison.
- Learn Java Programming from Android development prespective
- Use Android studio 2.3.3, the newest version of Google's premier Android tool.
- Learn to use access Views and Auto Import implementation, Methods, Layouts with app development
- Adding OnClicklistener to a Button for populating answers
- What's new in Android O -August 2017 release
- Implement NotificationsChannel and DownloadableFonts for Android O
- Implement Permissions for Android O
- What is Android Go
- Implement New professional Emojis,Storage Manager Intent for Nougat phones
- Background Optimization and Screen Zoom
- No previous programming experience,only your ENTHUSIASM to learn
- A Windows or Mac with at least 10 GB of free space
- OS version - Windows 10/8/7 (32- or 64-bit)
- Minimum 3GB RAM, 8 GB RAM recommended
- Free Disk space 500 MB for Android Studio installation
- At least 1.5 GB for Android SDK, emulator system images, and caches