bestcourses is supported by learners. When you buy through links on our website, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more
Math For Grade 7
Become a Math Grade 7 Master Today! The fun way to learn Math
Created by Shakir Elahi, offered on Udemy
To make sure that we score courses properly, we pay a lot of attention to the reviews students leave on courses and how many students are taking a course in the first place. This course has a total of 2511 students which left 51 reviews at an average rating of 4, which is average.
We analyze course length to see if courses cover all important aspects of a topic, taking into account how long the course is compared to the category average. This course has a length of 5 hours 34 minutes, which is pretty short. This might not be a bad thing, but we've found that longer courses are often more detailed & comprehensive. The average course length for this entire category is 7 hours 6 minutes.
This course currently has a bestcourses score of 6.0/10, which makes it an average course. Overall, there are probably better courses available for this topic on our platform.
Math For Grade 7 course is meant for children aged 11 to 12 years. It does not matter whether you are studying Math at school or if you are being Home Schooled, you become a MATH MASTER with this course.
Math For Grade 7 course is designed such that students can pick up simple concepts in a fun and easy environment. video lectures with clear explanations, practice demonstrations, and Quizzes to help you remember what you have learnt.
Math for Grade 7 is great for students who simply want to revise what they have already learnt and want to gain extra practice before a test or examination so that students can obtain higher grades :-)
1) What are Direct Proportions?
2) How to solve Direct Proportions with Algebra
3) What are Inverse Proportions?
4) How to solve Inverse Proportions with Algebra
3) What are Linear Graphs?
4) Finding Gradients of a Straight Line
5) Finding Gradients of a Horizontal Line & Vertical Lines
6) What are Linear Equations?
7) How to solve Simultaneous Linear Equations Using Elimination Method?
8) How to solve Simultaneous Linear Equations Using Substitution Method?
9) What are Quadratic Expressions?
10) How to Solve Quadratic Expressions?
11) Multiplication | Expansion of Quadratic Expressions
12) Factorization of Quadratic Expressions
13) What are Algebraic Expressions?
14) How to Solve Algebraic Expressions?
15) Multiplication | Expansion of Algebraic Expressions
16) Factorization of Algebraic Expressions
17) Multiplication | Expansion of Algebraic Expressions (Using 3 Formulae)
18) Factorization of Algebraic Expressions (Using 3 Formulae)
19) Factorization of Algebraic Expressions (Grouping Method)
20) What are Functions?
21) Finding the value of a Function
21) What is Congruence & Similarity?
22) Scales For Mapping Graphs
23) What are Sets?
24) What are Universal Sets?
25) What are Venn Diagrams?
26) Creating Venn Diagrams?
27) Intersection & Union of Sets
28) Probability of Single Events
This course is fun... Its easy!
And If you have any problems you can feel free to contact me via the built in message service
I look forward to hearing from you!
What you will learn
- Master all the concepts of Grade 7 Math
- Direct & Inverse Proportions
- Linear Graphs, Gradients, Linear Equations, Solving Simultaneous Linear Equations
- Quadratic Expressions & Algebraic Expressions
- Functions, Congruence & Similarity, Sets & Venn Diagrams, & Probability
- Gain confidence in taking math tests and score higher!
- You need an internet connection
- You should be able to use a computer at a basic level
- The previous course in this series of courses - "Math for Grade 6"