bestcourses is supported by learners. When you buy through links on our website, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more
Learn Wing Chun
Discover Your Own Kung Fu
Created by Ivan Ožegović, offered on Udemy
To make sure that we score courses properly, we pay a lot of attention to the reviews students leave on courses and how many students are taking a course in the first place. This course has a total of 54 students which left 8 reviews at an average rating of 4.88, which is below the average.
We analyze course length to see if courses cover all important aspects of a topic, taking into account how long the course is compared to the category average. This course has a length of 1 hours 35 minutes, which is pretty short. This might not be a bad thing, but we've found that longer courses are often more detailed & comprehensive. The average course length for this entire category is 2 hours 13 minutes.
This course currently has a bestcourses score of 4.9/10, which makes it an average course. Overall, there are probably better courses available for this topic on our platform.
This Wing Chun course is meant for students of all levels, from those who have no experience to those who are teachers.
This course comes with 5 lessons (workouts) with me so you can put to practice immediately what you've learned.
Through this course, u will get an idea of how to train Wing Chun and get fitness benefits as well.
This course is based on my 10 years of teaching as well as my experience as a Teacher / Sifu.
The video course contains the following lessons:
1. Siu Lim Tao - form - Teaches us relaxation and generally the first idea of training
2. Basic exercises - Develop coordination, improve conditioning.
3. Advanced exercises - Advanced exercises - a small upgrade of basic exercises
4. Creative exercises - Creative exercises - give us the freedom to train and create exercises
5. Partner exercises - Exercises in pairs with which we apply previously learned exercises with a partner.
Anyone who is interested will be able to learn through lessons and simply practice because the course itself is adapted to all ages and no prerequisites are required.
This form of training is practically applied and adapted to all participants.
About WING CHUN:
● WING CHUN is about precision, balance, and self-control.
● It's about fighting smarter not harder.
● It improves our focus, builds our confidence, and gives us more energy.
● Through Wing Chun, we learn how to move and breathe more smoothly.
● It teaches us how to use our inner power, how to attack fast, and how to defend
● Moving your whole body as a unit, creating power from the elbow and hips, and
delivering energy from the ground, are the main principles of Wing Chun.
● With a relaxed body and mind, we can achieve greater speed and power in our
attacks and defense.
Let go of your fears, defeat the enemy inside you and discover your own
What you will learn
- Learn how to move, breathe, and create power.
- Improve your overall condition.
- Be inspired.
- Improves your focus, builds your confidence and gives your more energy.
- No experience needed.