bestcourses is supported by learners. When you buy through links on our website, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more
Differentiate Your Business w/ Customer Experience Marketing
How to Create Massive Customer Loyalty and Profits Using Customer Experience Chain Reactions
Created by John Weisenberger, offered on Udemy
To make sure that we score courses properly, we pay a lot of attention to the reviews students leave on courses and how many students are taking a course in the first place. This course has a total of 4746 students which left 40 reviews at an average rating of 4.45, which is average.
We analyze course length to see if courses cover all important aspects of a topic, taking into account how long the course is compared to the category average. This course has a length of 1 hours 47 minutes, which is pretty short. This might not be a bad thing, but we've found that longer courses are often more detailed & comprehensive. The average course length for this entire category is 2 hours 45 minutes.
This course currently has a bestcourses score of 6.2/10, which makes it an average course. Overall, there are probably better courses available for this topic on our platform.
All businesses sell one thing: Reactions!
The Customer Experience emotional reactions you create are your product. And as soon as you begin to see your business as a reaction-creating machine, you’ll begin to think about your business and its marketing differently.
In Differentiate Your Business with Customer Experience Marketing, John Weisenberger will show you how to think differently about the emotional reactions you create in your customers and how to put Customer Experience (CX) Marketing techniques to work in your business to create massive customer loyalty and profits.
In this course you learn how to:
- Create powerfully differentiated Customer Experiences that your customers will remember and talk about to others
- Use Customer Experience Marketing (CX Marketing) to quickly change your customer’s perception of your brand
- Track and measure the Key Process Indicators (KPI) necessary to calculate your CX Marketing Return on Investment (ROI)
- How to get started today using practical low cost/no cost CX Marketing strategies that don't require big budgets and complicated technologies.
This is a 101 level introductory course intended to expose the student to a broad overview of Customer Experience Marketing in order to prepare for further advanced study in each of the introduced sub-topics.
What you will learn
- By the end of this course you’ll be able to understand the basics of how your business can use Customer Experience Marketing to attract more new customers plus increase the loyalty of existing customers all while charging premium prices that deliver higher profits.
- Basic Marketing and Customer Experience Management knowledge is helpful, but not required.