bestcourses is supported by learners. When you buy through links on our website, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more
Digital Marketing Content Creation: Video Creation and Editing
Grow your skills and technical know-how to create, edit, publish, measure, and optimise videos for your digital marketing.
Created by Daniel Rowles, offered on FutureLearn
Video content is more important than ever. Videos are easy-to-digest, sharable across multiple platforms, and can be a powerful marketing tool.
On this two-week course, you’ll learn the step-by-step process of planning, creating, editing, publishing, and measuring highly effective video content to drive your marketing objectives.Discover the fundamentals of video platforms, formats, and channels
Videos can take a huge range of formats for use online; from short engaging videos for TikTok and bite-size educational clips for YouTube to full-length documentary-style videos. They’re watched on a variety of video and social media platforms, with countless hosting options and tools, such as free editing packages and AI-based transcription services.
You’ll delve into video marketing, looking at how to focus on your audience and plan video content around their online user journey. This will help you to assess which video formats, channels, and content will provide the most value.Develop tools and techniques for video creation, analysis, and optimisation
You’ll explore the steps needed to record and edit videos and then publish, distribute, and measure results. You’ll also learn about video distribution platforms, video search optimisation, and how to measure the success of your videos using video platforms and web analytics and optimise to improve results.
By the end of this course, you’ll know the key steps in creating a well-produced video to maximise reach and engagement.Learn from digital marketing experts and develop new skills
You’ll benefit from practical training content created by Target Internet who have provided expertise to brands such as the BBC, Sony, Tesco, Vodafone, Mercedes, L’Oreal, and Warner Bros.
This course is ideal for those who are interested in deepening their understanding of video and content marketing as part of their overall approach to digital marketing.
It will be of particular interest to anyone wishing to further their studies and practical knowledge of marketing, communications, and business.
What you will learn
- Assess the role of video in the user journey and how you can provide value to a defined audience with video content
- Explore how video can drive reach and engagement, and can impact your desired organisational objectives
- Demonstrate how to record, edit, and distribute a video effectively
- Calculate the success of a video using video platform analytics and web analytics to help optimise results
- This course is ideal for those who are interested in deepening their understanding of video and content marketing as part of their overall approach to digital marketing.
- It will be of particular interest to anyone wishing to further their studies and practical knowledge of marketing, communications, and business.
FutureLearn is a British digital education platform founded in December 2012. It offers everything from regular online courses to full online degrees, offered in partnership with dozens of universities globally. With close to 5 million monthly visitors, it’s a popular choice for many.