bestcourses is supported by learners. When you buy through links on our website, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more
Customer Experience for non-CX professionals
How to generate sustainable business growth by being customer focused
Created by Olga Potaptseva, offered on Udemy
To make sure that we score courses properly, we pay a lot of attention to the reviews students leave on courses and how many students are taking a course in the first place. This course has a total of 342 students which left 11 reviews at an average rating of 4.8, which is average.
We analyze course length to see if courses cover all important aspects of a topic, taking into account how long the course is compared to the category average. This course has a length of 55 minutes, which is pretty short. This might not be a bad thing, but we've found that longer courses are often more detailed & comprehensive. The average course length for this entire category is 3 hours 13 minutes.
This course currently has a bestcourses score of 5.3/10, which makes it an average course. Overall, there are probably better courses available for this topic on our platform.
According to the Temkin Group, a moderate increase in customer experience (CX) generates an average revenue increase of $823 million over three years for a company with $1 billion in annual revenues. This sounds like a nice prospect, doesn't it? Yet, many see customer experience as an intangible dream that is disconnected from the commercial reality. In this course I will demonstrate that CX is a business discipline that, if approached in the right way, can make your company loved by customers, employees and shareholders!
This course provides an introduction into the discipline of CX, defines its key concepts, principles and tools. More importantly it provides practical tips on how to start your CX program - from CX Strategy creation, change readiness assessment to employee engagement and customer centric culture facilitation.
This course is not designed to give you a professional CX qualification, but after its completion you should be able to:
1. Clearly articulate what is customer experience and why you need it
2. Create a CX Strategy that is unique to your company
3. Understand how to map customer journeys and why journey management is important
4. Identify customer and business goals within each journey
5. Understand what processes support each step and who owns them
6. Collaboratively map the processes with all involved
7. Create a foundation for continuous process improvement
8. Check customer feedback and satisfaction scores
What you will learn
- Understand what is Customer Experience (CX)
- Identify who and how should manage CX
- Learn how to create an actionable CX Strategy
- Discover practical tools and capabilities you need to manage CX
- Practice foundational activities to establish CX in our organisation
- No prior experience in CX is required