bestcourses is supported by learners. When you buy through links on our website, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more
English Grammar Launch: Upgrade your speaking and listening
Learn English grammar through lectures and listening and speaking practice, so you can confidently speak English.
Created by Anthony Kelleher, offered on Udemy
To make sure that we score courses properly, we pay a lot of attention to the reviews students leave on courses and how many students are taking a course in the first place. This course has a total of 98477 students which left 19715 reviews at an average rating of 4.65. Impressive!
We analyze course length to see if courses cover all important aspects of a topic, taking into account how long the course is compared to the category average. This course has a length of 7 hours 50 minutes, which is pretty short. This might not be a bad thing, but we've found that longer courses are often more detailed & comprehensive. The average course length for this entire category is 4 hours 32 minutes.
This course currently has a bestcourses score of 9.6/10, which makes it a great course to learn from. On our entire platform, only 15% of courses achieve this rating!
English Grammar Launch is an intermediate English grammar course taught by me, Anthony, a native British English speaker. You will learn the target grammar structures at a deep level, so that you can sound more native-like when you speak English.
This course includes:
- lectures for the target structures
- listening and speaking practice for every single grammar structure
- future updates - this course will continue to grow and grow
- PDF transcripts
- and MP3 downloads so that you can learn anywhere, any time.
Each section focuses on one, two or three target structures so that you can master each one and produce it accurately in your spoken English.
If you want to speak English more clearly, if you want to sound more native-like, or if you simply want to take your English to the next level, this course can help you achieve your goal of improving your English.
What you will learn
- Speak English more confidently.
- Better understand spoken English.
- Have a deeper knowledge of the structure of English grammar.
- Produce the target structures confidently and accurately.
- A pre-intermediate to intermediate level of English.
- A desire to improve your English through practice.