bestcourses is supported by learners. When you buy through links on our website, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more
Perfect Your English! | 50+ Common English Mistakes
Stop making the same common mistakes in English. Start speaking and writing more clearly and accurately!
Created by Max English, offered on Udemy
To make sure that we score courses properly, we pay a lot of attention to the reviews students leave on courses and how many students are taking a course in the first place. This course has a total of 288 students which left 99 reviews at an average rating of 4.8, which is average.
We analyze course length to see if courses cover all important aspects of a topic, taking into account how long the course is compared to the category average. This course has a length of 2 hours 2 minutes, which is pretty short. This might not be a bad thing, but we've found that longer courses are often more detailed & comprehensive. The average course length for this entire category is 4 hours 32 minutes.
This course currently has a bestcourses score of 5.7/10, which makes it an average course. Overall, there are probably better courses available for this topic on our platform.
Are you tired of making the same mistakes in English?
Do you want to speak and write more clearly and accurately?
Do you want people to take you more seriously in professional and academic situations?
Or do you need to get a high score in an exam such as the IELTS, TOEFL or CAE?
Then this course is for you!
This course includes:
1. Videos with corrections and explanations of more than 50 common English mistakes made by non-native speakers
2. 7 video quizzes so that you can test your knowledge
3. 2 PDF quizzes for you to download
What you will learn
- How to correct many common mistakes made by English learners
- Alternative ways to express ideas
- Phrases that native speakers actually use
- An intermediate to advanced level of English (B1-C2)
- Note: If you have a B1 level, it might be a bit challenging. If you have a C2 level, it might be good revision.
- Motivation and a desire to improve your English