bestcourses is supported by learners. When you buy through links on our website, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more
Arabic Survival Course (daily situations)+Subtitles
Introductory simple Arabic course with all the knowledge you need in order to survive in any Arabic-speaking country !
Created by Tarek Sabry Sultan, offered on Udemy
To make sure that we score courses properly, we pay a lot of attention to the reviews students leave on courses and how many students are taking a course in the first place. This course has a total of 4259 students which left 32 reviews at an average rating of 4.3, which is average.
We analyze course length to see if courses cover all important aspects of a topic, taking into account how long the course is compared to the category average. This course has a length of 1 hours 58 minutes, which is pretty short. This might not be a bad thing, but we've found that longer courses are often more detailed & comprehensive. The average course length for this entire category is 4 hours 32 minutes.
This course currently has a bestcourses score of 6.3/10, which makes it an average course. Overall, there are probably better courses available for this topic on our platform.
This is a practical Arabic course that gives you only what you will need to use to survive in any Arabic-speaking country !
This is the only Arabic language course on Udemy that covers all that amount of essential daily situations ! it is also the only Arabic course that will have subtitles in English, Spanish, and French !
Are you going to travel to an Arabic-speaking country and you are worried of going to a country without being able to communicate with the people ?
Are you worried of being lost in the streets and not being able to even ask about the address?
Are you an expat , an exchange student , or a tourist in an Arabic-speaking country?
Do you want to work in one of the rich Arab gulf countries ?
Do you want to Interact with your Arab neighbor or colleague?
Do you have passion for languages and want to start learning Arabic, but you don't have enough time ?
Do you always feel that Arabic is a difficult language that is full of unfamiliar letters and structures?
Do you only need to know the necessary Arabic phrases that would help you interact in your daily situations ?
Then this course is designed for you !!
You will learn how to communicate in Arabic in all frequent daily situations that you are likely to face from the moment you arrive to any Arabic-speaking country and get out of the airport. You will learn how to take a taxi to the hotel, book a room, or check in ; how to ask for the menu or order a meal at a restaurant; and much more . You will learn all of that in a 2-hour simple course that you could finish in one week or less.
Once you finish the course, you will get a free one-hour Skype practice session with myself if you want to practice all what you have learnt.
Also, you will always be able to contact me for any questions or feedback.
I will also add English, Spanish, and French subtitles later, so if your native language is not English, you will still be able to enroll in the course and learn all what it offers!
Feel free to check the free lectures available for preview, before buying the course. I am looking forward to seeing you joining over 4200 students from about 120 countries!
What you will learn
- At the end of this course, you will be ready to get on the plane and travel to any Arabic-speaking destination and enjoy your stay there, whether you're going there to work , study , or for any other reason
- Introduce yourself in Arabic and ask someone about their name
- Have a decent conversation with Arabic native speakers
- Pronounce and use almost all the Arabic numbers
- Pronounce and use all the Arabic names of the days and months in Arabic conversations
- Ask about and tell the time and date in Arabic
- Set an appointment with an Arabic speaker
- Take a taxi, a bus, or a train during your stay in any Arabic-speaking country
- Check in / book a room in a hotel or even rent a house during your stay in any Arabic-speaking country
- Ask about the address or the directions in Arabic
- Have a meal at a restaurant and order drinks, food, and the check in Arabic
- Go shopping in any Arabic-speaking country
- Go to the cinema or the museum in any Arabic-speaking country
- Exchange money in an Arabic bank or exchange desk
- You don't need to have any Arabic prior knowledge before starting this course. If you just want to learn all Arabic language basics through the easiest and fastest way then you should enroll !