bestcourses is supported by learners. When you buy through links on our website, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more
Mule 4: Design API with RAML 1.0
Learn API design with RAML using Anypoint Designer , Mocking Service , Exchange & API Notebook
Created by Ruchi Saini, offered on Udemy
To make sure that we score courses properly, we pay a lot of attention to the reviews students leave on courses and how many students are taking a course in the first place. This course has a total of 1227 students which left 227 reviews at an average rating of 4.47, which is average.
We analyze course length to see if courses cover all important aspects of a topic, taking into account how long the course is compared to the category average. This course has a length of 5 hours 37 minutes, which is pretty short. This might not be a bad thing, but we've found that longer courses are often more detailed & comprehensive. The average course length for this entire category is 4 hours 29 minutes.
This course currently has a bestcourses score of 6.3/10, which makes it an average course. Overall, there are probably better courses available for this topic on our platform.
What this course will teach?
· API Design with RAML 1.0 using API Designer of Anypoint Platform
· Test using Mocking Service.
· Publish API to Exchange and Public Portal. Use API Notebook for interactive testing/tutorial.
Details of what will you learn?
· We will first look into UseCase
· Identify Resources as per the UseCase
· Define methods for these resources (Get,Post,Delete etc)
· Define Query Parameters for Request
· Define Headers for Request and Response
· Model Data using DataTypes
· Use DataTypes to define Request and Response
· Add Documentation in the API
· Create ResourceTypes and Traits for handling repeatable patterns in API
· Modularize our API using library
· Test our API using Mocking Service (without any implementation)
· Publish our API to Anypoint Exchange to share within Organization
· Publish our API to Public Portal to share with External Users
· Interact with API using API Notebook for interactive tutorial
· Version our APIs, Change Versions and Deprecate Old Versions
What this course does not cover?
· API Implementation using Anypoint Studio is not part of this course
Who this course is for ?
· This course is for any Mule developer who wants to get introduced to API Design with RAML 1.0 using API Designer
· At the end of my course, students will be able to start designing API using RAML 1.0
What you will learn
- API Design with RAML 1.0
- Create API Design using Anypoint Designer
- Test using Mocking Service
- Publish to Exchange
- Use API Notebook
- Version APIs
- Basic Knowledge of RESTful Concepts
- Unrestricted internet access