bestcourses is supported by learners. When you buy through links on our website, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more
New CCNAx 200-125 Routing and Switching
Includes everything you will need to fully prepare for your new CCNA R/S certification
Created by sikandar Shaik, offered on Udemy
To make sure that we score courses properly, we pay a lot of attention to the reviews students leave on courses and how many students are taking a course in the first place. This course has a total of 94101 students which left 6962 reviews at an average rating of 4.67. Impressive!
We analyze course length to see if courses cover all important aspects of a topic, taking into account how long the course is compared to the category average. This course has a length of 31 hours 34 minutes, which is pretty short. This might not be a bad thing, but we've found that longer courses are often more detailed & comprehensive. The average course length for this entire category is 4 hours 29 minutes.
This course currently has a bestcourses score of 9.3/10, which makes it a great course to learn from. On our entire platform, only 15% of courses achieve this rating!
The new CCNA 200-125 exam already replaced the old CCNA 200-120 exam
In this course you will get introduced to Cisco world of networking with complete new CCNAx 2.0 (200-120)
trained by expert dual CCIE certified with 10 + years of training and working experience in production networks.
The New CCNAx v 3.0 updates includes
- Troubleshooting Routing
- Troubleshooting Switching
- IPv6 Routing
- Introduction to WAN technologies like VSAT,MPLS,VPN,Metro Ethernet,
- HSRP,VRRP, GLBP
- external Authentication methods
- updated software on Cisco routers and switches.
- Quality Of Service
- IP services ( NAT, Syslog,NTP Overview)
start with very basic network understanding of all technologies and further getting in to more depth as per new CCNAx v 3.0 (200-125) Syllabus
What you will learn
- Cisco Evolves Associate-Level Certifications, Redesigns CCNA Routing and Switching Certification to Support Next-Generation Job Roles Certification and Training Updates Meet Market Demand for Networking Talent Aligned With Changing Business Requirements The updates include comprehensive troubleshooting, technologies such as IPv6, and updated software on Cisco routers and switches.
- basic understanding of Networking devices
- knowlege of using internet applications
- Any server knowledge will be an adantage but not cumpulsory