bestcourses is supported by learners. When you buy through links on our website, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more
Azure Data Factory V2:Master Course for Data Engineer-2022
Top companies such as Apple, Box, Netflix, Volkswagen etc. offer this course to their employees to learn this platform.
Created by CloudNaz Consulting, offered on Udemy
To make sure that we score courses properly, we pay a lot of attention to the reviews students leave on courses and how many students are taking a course in the first place. This course has a total of 10571 students which left 274 reviews at an average rating of 4.31, which is average.
We analyze course length to see if courses cover all important aspects of a topic, taking into account how long the course is compared to the category average. This course has a length of 4 hours 16 minutes, which is pretty short. This might not be a bad thing, but we've found that longer courses are often more detailed & comprehensive. The average course length for this entire category is 4 hours 29 minutes.
This course currently has a bestcourses score of 7.1/10, which makes it a great course to learn from. On our entire platform, only 15% of courses achieve this rating!
In this course, students will learn how to use Azure Data Factory V2 (cloud based data integration service) to design data movement pipelines and transformation workloads. This course is a complete guide to data enthusiasts to understand each and every building blocks of Azure Data Factory. They will get practical exposure to use and implement different components of Azure Data Factory with basic overview of their settings and configuration. This course is enriched with best practices and recommended steps to design optimized data pipelines. After completing this course, one can easily design basic to medium complex level data movement pipelines with competency of using best practices and recommended techniques to build efficient data movement workloads. This course will enable students to qualify Microsoft Certification Exam DP 200 & DP 201 and make them capable of solving scenario based questions asked in these exams. This course covers industry level implementation and use cases.
This course is the only course with assessments and questions.
Get a latest copy of e-book written by Microsoft Tech Experts and developers , who work as core developer for this tool. The book is loaded with basic scenarios and different industry use cases to master this tool.
* Updated on Nov-2020 : Added Practice Test for DP 200 & DP 201 Exam Mock-Up.
* Updated on Dec-2020 : Added Incremental load section with latest video.
* Updated on Jan-2021 : Uploaded the latest resources and the e-book.
* Updated on Apr-2021 : Added section with Azure Purview and Questions for Assessment.
* Updated on May-2021 : Introduction to Azure Data Factory Governance through Azure Purview
* Updated on June - 2021 : Introduction to new features & releases of Azure Data Factory V-2
* Updated on Sep - 2021 : Updated the new videos and text.
* Updated on Oct - 2021 : Loaded with questions and ETL Scenarios.
* Updated on Nov - 2021 : Added Questions, Quiz & New Features.
What you will learn
- Students will learn how to utilize Azure Data Factory ,a cloud based integration service to design and develop different pipelines to move data.
- One and only course on Udemy which covers best practices and efficient data movement pipelines and transformations using Azure Data Factory tool.
- This course covers deeply all the Control Flow Activities and Data Flow Transformations with industry specific use cases.
- This course is best suited for anyone who is looking forward to start learning Azure Cloud and master related skillset.
- From point of certification this course covers syllabus of Microsoft Certification exams DP-200 & DP-201 closely.
- The course is loaded with practical sessions to enable students get expertise in designing different pipelines to meet day to day need of a cloud data engineer.
- Student will get exposure to industry level use cases and implementation scenarios. This course have examples to explain few data movement stories.
- Basic concept of data and data bases.
- Requires laptop and internet connectivity.
- Need to opt for Azure Trial Subscription (free of cost) to practice.