bestcourses is supported by learners. When you buy through links on our website, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more
AZ-900 Bootcamp: Microsoft Azure Fundamentals (MAR 2022)
Updated AZ-900 Course Offers 70+ Lectures, Hands-On Labs, Exam Simulator, Flashcards, 400+ Downloadable Slides, and More
Created by Thomas Mitchell, offered on Udemy
To make sure that we score courses properly, we pay a lot of attention to the reviews students leave on courses and how many students are taking a course in the first place. This course has a total of 73688 students which left 19796 reviews at an average rating of 4.51. Impressive!
We analyze course length to see if courses cover all important aspects of a topic, taking into account how long the course is compared to the category average. This course has a length of 5 hours 3 minutes, which is pretty short. This might not be a bad thing, but we've found that longer courses are often more detailed & comprehensive. The average course length for this entire category is 4 hours 29 minutes.
This course currently has a bestcourses score of 9.5/10, which makes it a great course to learn from. On our entire platform, only 15% of courses achieve this rating!
LEARN THE FUNDAMENTALS OF AZURE IN ONE DAY!
Over 60,000 students have already enrolled in this AZ-900 bootcamp!
This AZ-900 exam-prep bootcamp covers all exam objectives that must be understood to pass the AZ-900 Microsoft Azure Fundamentals exam.
This AZ-900 course includes the following goodies:
INTERACTIVE HANDS-ON LABS: Perform Azure tasks in a simulated Azure environment (No Azure subscription needed)
FLASHCARDS: Nearly 100 online flash cards to reinforce what you are learning
400+ DOWNLOADABLE SLIDES: Download over 400 slides with notes pages that you can use as you work through the course
5 HOURS OF VIDEO LECTURES: All exam objectives explained by a 25+ year IT veteran
AZ-900 EXAM SIMULATOR: 40 realistic fill-in-the-blank, true/false, and multiple-choice exam questions to test your knowledge
HANDS-ON DEMONSTRATIONS: See where and how to access key Azure features
DOWNLOADABLE INFOGRAPHICS: Downloadable infographics highlight key concepts
AZ-900 CROSSWORD PUZZLE: Have fun while you learn
SECTION QUIZZES: Every section ends with a quiz so you can test your knowledge
END-OF-COURSE PRACTICE EXAM: Test your readiness for the real AZ-900 exam with a 50-question practice exam
30-DAY MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE: Not happy with the course? Simply request a refund within 30 days
This AZ-900 bootcamp provides complete preparation for the AZ-900 Microsoft Azure Fundamentals exam.
Over 60,000 students have already completed this AZ-900 course:
"The overall explanation is awesome and clear. I am able to clear my exam with 865 marks. Thanks much for this wonderful course."
"You want AZ900 certi? This course with 12 modules of Microsoft are enough. All the best! Well covered course for certification."
"This course was PERFECT for the AZ-900 Exam. I took your course and easily passed the AZ-900 exam."
"I enjoyed the training. I've taken and passed the AZ900."
"I needed a course that would offer me lab experience along with lessons. And this course provides that lab experience I was looking for."
This AZ-900 bootcamp course maps to every AZ-900 exam objective and sub-objective, and ensures you are ready for the AZ-900 Microsoft Azure Fundamentals exam. The exclusive interactive hands-on labs from labIT PRO add a dimension to this course that you won't find with any other course on Udemy.
Even if you have no Azure experience, this course will prepare you for the AZ-900 exam. If you are looking for an entry point to Microsoft Azure, this AZ-900 exam prep course is the way to go!
Enroll today and be ready for the AZ-900 exam by tomorrow!
What you will learn
- Pass the AZ-900 Microsoft Azure Fundamentals Exam!
- Covers all AZ-900 Exam Topics as of January 2022!
- Earn the Microsoft Certified Azure Fundamentals Badge!
- Learn the Basic Concepts of Azure and Cloud Computing
- Describe the benefits and considerations of using cloud services
- Describe the differences between Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS), Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) and Software-as-a-Service (SaaS)
- Describe the differences between Public, Private and Hybrid cloud models
- Understand the core Azure architectural components
- Describe core products available in Azure
- Describe solutions available on Azure
- Understand Azure management tools
- Understand securing network connectivity in Azure
- Describe core Azure Identity services
- Describe security tools and features of Azure
- Describe Azure governance methodologies
- Understand privacy, compliance and data protection standards in Azure
- Understand monitoring and reporting options in Azure
- Understand Azure subscriptions
- Understand planning and management of costs
- Understand the support options available with Azure
- Describe Azure Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Understand service lifecycle in Azure
- Understand Azure Cognitive Services
- To benefit from this course, you simply need to have a desire to learn the basics.
- No technical IT experience is required, nor is an Azure subscription necessary.
- Access to my labIT PRO Azure Lab Simulator is provided for FREE (so you can practice without the need for an Azure subscription).