bestcourses is supported by learners. When you buy through links on our website, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more
Spring Boot REST API and Microservices - Spring Cloud
Simple Short Tutorial for Spring Boot and Microservices with Spring Cloud
Created by Coding Saint, offered on Udemy
To make sure that we score courses properly, we pay a lot of attention to the reviews students leave on courses and how many students are taking a course in the first place. This course has a total of 14035 students which left 194 reviews at an average rating of 4.05, which is average.
We analyze course length to see if courses cover all important aspects of a topic, taking into account how long the course is compared to the category average. This course has a length of 5 hours 48 minutes, which is pretty short. This might not be a bad thing, but we've found that longer courses are often more detailed & comprehensive. The average course length for this entire category is 4 hours 29 minutes.
This course currently has a bestcourses score of 7.0/10, which makes it a great course to learn from. On our entire platform, only 15% of courses achieve this rating!
"Spring Boot REST API and Microservices - Spring Cloud" is comprehensive course aimed for starting your journey towards spring boot and Microservices. It covers most important fundamentals. The course gets updated with time so that you can keep pace with new offerings from spring and give an edge to your career. Start understanding the basics of Spring boot and REST API and master Microservices which are the latest and hottest topic in market.
We have grown with strong 8000 + students Look at few of the comments from our student.
"The very good knowledge of the spring boot and REST API. it was a good presentation skill. The easiest way to explain microservice and other stuff too related microservice. I feel happy with this course completed."
"Content and explanation provided is really nice along with the practical examples."
- Vishal Mendekar
Start the course and learn.
Introduction to Spring Boot: Understand why Spring boot is required.
Creating first Spring Boot Application
CRUD Operations via Spring Boot
HTTP verbs and RESTful Maturity via Richandson maturity level
Error and Exception Handling
Random numbers and values generation via Spring
Profiles and externalising configurations.
Feign Declarative REST Client
Service Discovery in Microservices
Use of Config Server
Zuul API gateway
Zipkins UI to view traces
Hystrix Fault tolerance
Spring Cloud bus to update automatic configurations
What you will learn
- You will start coding in Spring Boot and will learn Spring and Microservices in detail
- It will increase you to understand detailed working and annotations of Spring
- You will learn to perform CREATE,UPDATE,RETRIEVE and DELETE (CRUD) operations on database layer
- You will learn advance REST technology which will make you aware of HTTP verbs and RESTful Maturity via Richandson maturity level
- You will learn fine details of Error and Exception Handling of REST API
- Additionally you will be aware of Random numbers and values generation via Spring
- You will get knowledge on Profiles and externalising configurations a way to handle application in different environment as DEV,QA ,PROD
- You will learn reason to use Microservices and also when not use Microservices
- Learn how to code in Feign Declarative REST client and reduce Boilerplate code of Spring REST Template code
- You will be able to answer needs of load balancing via Ribbon Client Side load balancing
- You will understand how new service in Microservices are discovered via Service Discovery
- You will learn how to manage configurations in Microservices using Config Server
- You will learn intricacy of logging and Tracing logs in distributed system using Sleuth and Zipkins
- Build Resilient Systems with Hystrix Fault Tolerance
- Learn how to automatically update configuration without server restart using Cloud Bus
- Should know Core Java, Spring Knowledge is an advantage