bestcourses is supported by learners. When you buy through links on our website, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more
CCSO - Certified Cloud Security Officer
Prepare for the Mile2® Certified Cloud Security Officer Exam (CCSO) with this course.
Created by Mile2® Cyber Security Certifications, offered on Udemy
To make sure that we score courses properly, we pay a lot of attention to the reviews students leave on courses and how many students are taking a course in the first place. This course has a total of 6624 students which left 931 reviews at an average rating of 4.45. Impressive!
We analyze course length to see if courses cover all important aspects of a topic, taking into account how long the course is compared to the category average. This course has a length of 24 hours 28 minutes, which is pretty short. This might not be a bad thing, but we've found that longer courses are often more detailed & comprehensive. The average course length for this entire category is 4 hours 29 minutes.
This course currently has a bestcourses score of 7.0/10, which makes it an average course. Overall, there are probably better courses available for this topic on our platform.
This course is provided directly by Mile2®. This official Mile2® video includes an authorized exam prep and exam simulator, available upon request.
The Cloud is being widely adopted today for a diverse set of reasons. However, many are finding that security in the cloud is a huge challenge - either because of implementation or governance. Yes, governance of security, related to your cloud vendor is a huge challenge. However, many global standards have been developed that provide a great baseline for cloud security along with governance. This course combines the knowledge from the leading global standards of cloud security into one class. We also provide practical skills regarding implementing cloud security, auditing and compliance. This is all managed by a unique delivery of cloud security along with the hands-on labs needed to truly understand what is happening to your data at all the layers of the cloud stack. This relevant course introduces many technologies used in the cloud from implementing a private cloud architecture to using a new key management solution from various vendors. Upon completion, the Certified Cloud Security Officer candidate will not only be able to competently take the C)CSO exam but will also understand basic cloud security knowledge to keep companies’ IP and IT infrastructure safe.
What you will learn
- Fully understand Cloud Security from a real-world viewpoint
- Receive the hands-on experience needed to implement Cloud Security with practical implementations
- Comprehend the industry security standards for both exam knowledge and implementation
- Have a general working knowledge of what to audit in a cloud architecture. To know hands-on methods of auditing a cloud environment from the best practices viewpoint.
- Understand how compliance is viewed and dealt with in the cloud
- Gain the knowledge needed to pass the exam
- Recommended minimum one-year experience with virtualization technology or equivalent knowledge. General understanding of cloud architectures. Minimum one-year experience with general security.