bestcourses is supported by learners. When you buy through links on our website, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more
How to automate active directory labs for pentesting
How to automate active directory based demo labs for pentesting, hacking and training requirements
Created by Rajganesh Pandurangan, offered on Udemy
To make sure that we score courses properly, we pay a lot of attention to the reviews students leave on courses and how many students are taking a course in the first place. This course has a total of 26501 students which left 1937 reviews at an average rating of 4.65. Impressive!
We analyze course length to see if courses cover all important aspects of a topic, taking into account how long the course is compared to the category average. This course has a length of 4 hours 23 minutes, which is pretty short. This might not be a bad thing, but we've found that longer courses are often more detailed & comprehensive. The average course length for this entire category is 4 hours 29 minutes.
This course currently has a bestcourses score of 8.4/10, which makes it a great course to learn from. On our entire platform, only 15% of courses achieve this rating!
This course will show how to create windows based lab environments for hacking and training demos, learn active directory, software testing in various operating systems and many other use cases. We will use Windows 10 as the host operating system and install the lab using Hyper-V hypervisor. AutomatedLab which uses powershell will be used for setting up this lab. Lab will have Active Directory, Multiple VMs, Router, etc. We'll also install variety of software using Chocolatey framework. Once the script is developed, the labs will be created without user intervention. it's simple to destroy and relaunch the labs. As part of this course, you will learn how to:
* Install Hyper-V
* Install AutomatedLab tool
* Download ISOs
* Create simple VMs with Internet Access
* Create Complex Lab with Active Directory
* Perform various activities in the VMs
* Install Chocolatey and Sysmon
What you will learn
- Build a home lab for practicing Active Directory and hacking skills
- How to automate active directory based demo labs for pentesting, hacking and training requirements?
- Learn how to setup Hyper-V in Windows 10
- Learn how to setup a domain controller
- Learn how to set up Active Directory
- How to join systems to a Domain
- Learn how to setup DHCP server
- Learn how to install PFsense router/firewall and how to configure firewall rules
- How to secure host system from Virtual machines using PFSense
- Basic networking concepts
- Learn about Group Policy Objects
- How to create local users using a GPO
- How to creating security related group policies
- Learn to use AutomatedLab Powershell tool to automate labs.
- You don't need to know anything. I'll hold you by the hand and show you how to do everything step by step from beginning to end.
- Windows 2016 data center edition iso image - trial version can be downloaded from Microsoft.
- Windows 10 iso image - trial version can be downloaded from Microsoft
- Windows 7