bestcourses is supported by learners. When you buy through links on our website, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more
Python For Beginners Course In-Depth
This course is a depth introduction to both fundamental python programming concepts and the Python programming language.
Created by Horizon Tech, offered on Udemy
To make sure that we score courses properly, we pay a lot of attention to the reviews students leave on courses and how many students are taking a course in the first place. This course has a total of 160261 students which left 1454 reviews at an average rating of 4. Impressive!
We analyze course length to see if courses cover all important aspects of a topic, taking into account how long the course is compared to the category average. This course has a length of 6 hours 45 minutes, which is pretty short. This might not be a bad thing, but we've found that longer courses are often more detailed & comprehensive. The average course length for this entire category is 4 hours 29 minutes.
This course currently has a bestcourses score of 8.2/10, which makes it a great course to learn from. On our entire platform, only 15% of courses achieve this rating!
This course is a depth introduction to fundamental python programming concepts.
Learn Python From Beginner To Advanced Level
I’ve created thorough, extensive, but easy to follow content which you’ll easily understand and absorb.
The course starts with the basics, including Python fundamentals, programming, and user interaction.
The curriculum is going to be very hands-on as we walk you from start to finish becoming a professional Python developer. We will start from the very beginning by teaching you Python basics and programming fundamentals, and then going into advanced topics and different career fields in Python so you can get real-life practice and be ready for the real world.
The topics covered in this course are:
* Beginner to Expert Python contents:
Keywords and Identifiers
Object-Oriented Programming with Python
Functional Programming with Python
Testing in Python
See you inside the course!
What you will learn
- Getting Started, Python From Command line, Values and Data Types, Operators and Operands, Function Calls
- Write scripts for general productivity tasks Read and comprehend Python code Gain knowledge in regard to general programming concepts
- Use variables to store, retrieve and calculate information
- Data Types, Type Conversion, Functions, Statements and Expressions
- Mathematical Function, Random Number Function, Trigonometric Functions, Trigonometric Inverse Functions
- CGI Programming, Web Server Configuration
- Only the very basic computer skills are needed
- A computer, Access to the internet, An interest in learning Python