bestcourses is supported by learners. When you buy through links on our website, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more
Collection of Advanced Options concepts for Options traders
These advanced concepts will enhance your understanding of Options trading, Options market structure and specific topics
Created by Hari Swaminathan, offered on Udemy
To make sure that we score courses properly, we pay a lot of attention to the reviews students leave on courses and how many students are taking a course in the first place. This course has a total of 2381 students which left 72 reviews at an average rating of 4, which is average.
We analyze course length to see if courses cover all important aspects of a topic, taking into account how long the course is compared to the category average. This course has a length of 1 hours 15 minutes, which is pretty short. This might not be a bad thing, but we've found that longer courses are often more detailed & comprehensive. The average course length for this entire category is 3 hours 55 minutes.
This course currently has a bestcourses score of 5.2/10, which makes it an average course. Overall, there are probably better courses available for this topic on our platform.
Options traders can look to fill gaps in their understanding of certain advanced concepts like Put Call Parity, Beta Weighting, Portfolio Hedging and more. The VIX Index plays a key role in Options trading, but its quite surprising that even many experienced Options traders don't fully understand the way it behaves. These mini-courses are once again insightful "nuggets" that help make Options traders more well-rounded in their knowledge and skills.
The topics covered in this Advanced Options concepts course are as follows.
Put Call Parity
SPX RUT NDX DJIA Intermarket Analysis
Beta weighting and hedging
Active Trader DayTrade Max Stocks Futures Options
Backtesting Using ThinkBack and On-demand
Volatility Futures (/VX)
Non-directional Strategies (Delta neutral strategies)
Iron Condor Setup
What you will learn
- If you trade Options already, this collection of insightful nuggets will significantly enhance your skills
- Get a deeper understanding of Option market concepts like Beta Weighting and advanced portfolio hedging using Options
- Learn to look back in time and backtest any strategies using advanced analysis tools
- Understand the principles behind Non-directional strategies (also called Delta Neutral strategies)
- Master the setup considerations for advanced strategies like Iron condors and Straddles
- Single options, and some basic understanding of vertical spreads