bestcourses is supported by learners. When you buy through links on our website, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more
Investing Success: Learn Keys From A Millionaire Investor!
Learn insights to investing in stocks, bonds, mutual funds, real estate, ETF for retirement from a millionaire investor.
Created by Steve Ballinger, MBA, offered on Udemy
To make sure that we score courses properly, we pay a lot of attention to the reviews students leave on courses and how many students are taking a course in the first place. This course has a total of 19315 students which left 1666 reviews at an average rating of 4.62. Impressive!
We analyze course length to see if courses cover all important aspects of a topic, taking into account how long the course is compared to the category average. This course has a length of 14 hours 29 minutes, which is pretty short. This might not be a bad thing, but we've found that longer courses are often more detailed & comprehensive. The average course length for this entire category is 3 hours 55 minutes.
This course currently has a bestcourses score of 8.5/10, which makes it a great course to learn from. On our entire platform, only 15% of courses achieve this rating!
COMPLETE COURSE FROM A TOP UDEMY INSTRUCTOR WITH 14 HOURS OF AWESOME CONTENT AND GROWING TO HELP YOU BECOME A GREAT INVESTOR. New Robo-Investing section added!
Join over 13,000+ students in this top rated course!
Investing can be mastered by anyone and for those who really learn the key concepts and best practices they will be able to reach their most challenging financial goals and lead the life they dream about.
Unfortunately, many people do not receive the key educational information and best practices that make the difference between success and failure from a successful investor.
THIS COURSE WILL TEACH YOU HOW TO BE A SUCCESSFUL INVESTOR.
"I've taken several of Steve's courses now and they always provide value. I'm not done with this course (yet) but I've really enjoyed this one so far because it covers so many different things. You can tell that hes been there and done that and really knows what he's talking about!"- Tommy J
Not boring theory. You will learn practical tips and best practices from an instructor who started with nothing (Actually $10,000 in student loans living in a 1-bedroom apartment above the garbage cans) to building a million dollar investment portfolio. No inheritance or luck just good sound actions over the years that you will learn about in the course and can replicate for your own personal situation.
No get rich quick scheme or a course that is designed to sell you consulting services this course has one mission and that is all about sharing of experience and wisdom from a successful long-term investor and teaching you how you can apply it to your own goals and time horizon.
In this course you will learn all about:
How the current model of investing (The 3-legged Stool) is broken and how to succeed where others are doomed to fail.
Key investing concepts that successful investors understand.
Investing in a variety of assets class.
Investing in mutual funds and ETF.
Role of cash in your portfolio.
Investing in Stocks.
Investing in Bonds.
Investing in Real Estate.
Investing in other assets such as gold, silver, and collectibles
Understanding or risk and how to calculate your own risk profile.
Key investment mistakes to avoid that alone can make the difference between success and failure.
Top Udemy quality Instructor who has a corprate training and university teaching background and continues to be an active investor who will show you the way to success.
This is an awesome flagship course which means you get:
Hours and hours of video based lessons.
Lifetime access to the course so you get updates and new bonus lessons for FREE.
Quizzes that will test and confirm your knowledge.
Complete Follow-Along Guide you can print to aid in note taking and remembering what you learned.
Ability to participate in online discussions to share ideas with other students and get answers to your questions from the instructor who will answer every question.
Ask questions directly of the instructor and every one of those will also be answered.
30 day money back guarantee-love the course or return it with Udemy easy no questions asked policy.
Disclaimer Note: This course is for educational and informational purposes only. There will be no recommending of any particular investments such as a particular stock or mutual fund as only you know what is right for your portfolio and your comfort with risk and volatility. Consult with a Professional for specific advice. Course is for education purposes only and instructor will have no liability related directly or indirectly to any loss or damage.
Investing can be fun and really fun when you do it well!
No risk to sign up and impact could be life-changing. Learn from my experience and rapidly move ahead faster with the knowledge I will share with you. Don't delay.
Please click the TAKE THIS COURSE button in the upper right corner and let's get started!
Many thanks and I appreciate your interest and hope to see you in the course!
What you will learn
- Understand key investing concepts and how they can be applied in a real world setting.
- How to make good choices when markets are up and when markets are down
- Invest in company stocks with an understanding of the advantages, disadvantages and risks that are involved.
- Invest in Bonds with an understanding of the advantages, disadvantages and risks that are involved.
- Understand how cash investments fit in an overall portfolio.
- Invest in real estate with an understanding of the advantages, disadvantages and risks that are involved.
- Understand Active and Index mutual fund strategies.
- Evaluate mutual funds in terms of risk.
- Comprehend the similarities and differences of Exchange Traded Funds (ETF) compared to mutual funds.
- Choose from core investment strategies such as value or contrarian investing, growth investing, and technical analysis.
- Avoid the dangerous investment mistakes that can really damage your results.
- Describe many different investment types from Mutual Fund Types, Stock Types, and Bond Types.
- Determine if a Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT) is a good alternative for them.
- Understand Capital Gains and Capital Losses.
- Know the advantages and disadvantages of alternative investments such as investing in Precious Metals (Gold/Silver) and Collectibles.
- Apply key action steps to reach your investment goals.
- There are no prerequisites for the course or prior investment knowledge required just a desire to learn about investing and take control of your future.