bestcourses is supported by learners. When you buy through links on our website, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more
MOSFET Crash Course
Learn the core concepts of Metal Oxide Semiconductor Field Effect Transistors and how to build circuits with them
Created by Sujithkumar MA, offered on Udemy
To make sure that we score courses properly, we pay a lot of attention to the reviews students leave on courses and how many students are taking a course in the first place. This course has a total of 8562 students which left 54 reviews at an average rating of 3.85, which is average.
We analyze course length to see if courses cover all important aspects of a topic, taking into account how long the course is compared to the category average. This course has a length of 3 hours 44 minutes, which is pretty short. This might not be a bad thing, but we've found that longer courses are often more detailed & comprehensive. The average course length for this entire category is 5 hours 20 minutes.
This course currently has a bestcourses score of 5.7/10, which makes it an average course. Overall, there are probably better courses available for this topic on our platform.
Hey there! Welcome to my 'MOSFET Crash course'. In this course, The core concepts of MOSFETs like their construction, working and applications will be dealt.
After studying this course, you'll be able to
1. Design logic circuits using CMOS Logic.
2. Design a MOSFET Amplifier using any one of the three combinations (CS, CG, CD)
3. Use MOSFETs as electronic switches.
4. Understand the difference between BJT and FET
5. Understand the different types of FET and MOSFET
6. Know the formation of different logic gates using PMOS and NMOS.
7. Know how to use TinkerCAD, A circuit simulation tool.
8. Use MOSFET to control electronic components like LEDs
9. Understand the terminologies like Power Consumption, Fan In, Transconductance etc.
MOSFETS are widely used in industries. Some of the major applications of MOSFETS are:
1. MOSFET is used for switching and amplifying electronics signals in the electronic devices.
2. It is used as an inverter.
3. It can be used in digital circuits.
4. MOSFET can be used as a high frequency amplifier.
5. It can be used as a passive element e.g. resistor, capacitor and inductor.
6. It can be used in brushless DC motor drive.
7. It can be used in electronic DC relay.
8. It is used in switch mode power supply (SMPS).
What you will learn
- CMOS Logic Family
- Analog and Digital Circuit Design using MOSFETs
- Yes, A basic knowledge in electrical circuits is preferred