bestcourses is supported by learners. When you buy through links on our website, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more
How to Create Coloring Books in PowerPoint | Self-Publishing
Coloring Book Design in PowerPoint | Beautiful, Fun, and Profitable Low-Content Book Creation in PowerPoint
Created by Rebecca Livermore, offered on Udemy
To make sure that we score courses properly, we pay a lot of attention to the reviews students leave on courses and how many students are taking a course in the first place. This course has a total of 421 students which left 71 reviews at an average rating of 4.95, which is average.
We analyze course length to see if courses cover all important aspects of a topic, taking into account how long the course is compared to the category average. This course has a length of 2 hours 1 minutes, which is pretty short. This might not be a bad thing, but we've found that longer courses are often more detailed & comprehensive. The average course length for this entire category is 4 hours 57 minutes.
This course currently has a bestcourses score of 5.8/10, which makes it an average course. Overall, there are probably better courses available for this topic on our platform.
Have you dreamed of building a self-publishing business? Do you want to publish new books quickly and easily? If so, this course is for you. In it, you’ll learn to design fun, beautiful, and profitable coloring books in PowerPoint.
Coloring books are one of the most popular types of books, for good reason. We all need a way to relax and unwind, and coloring is a wonderful way to do that. One problem with many of the coloring books that you'll see online is that they use stock images, so many of the books are duplicates of other books.
The best way to stand out in the crowded coloring book field is to design your own coloring books. The great news is, this is super easy to do in PowerPoint - even if like me, you can't draw.
In this course you'll discover:
How to Create Coloring Books in PowerPoint
Low-Content Book Creation
Where to Find Images for Your Coloring Books
How to Combine Shapes and Icons to Create Coloring Pages
How to Turn Photographs into Coloring Images
How to Fill Shapes and Letters with Patterns for Coloring Books
How to Work with Vector Images in PowerPoint
How to Turn Color Images into Black and White Illustrations Suitable for Coloring
By the end of this course, you'll have all the tools and information you need to easily create unique coloring books in PowerPoint, even if you have no artistic ability.
So, what are you waiting for? Why not dive into this training and learn all my tips and tricks for designing coloring books in PowerPoint?
What you will learn
- How to Create Coloring Books in PowerPoint
- Low-Content Book Creation
- Where to Find Images for Your Coloring Books
- How to Combine Shapes and Icons to Create Coloring Pages
- How to Turn Photographs into Coloring Images
- How to Fill Shapes and Letters with Patterns for Coloring Books
- How to Work with Vector Images in PowerPoint
- How to Turn Color Images into Black and White Illustrations Suitable for Coloring
- You will need a desktop version of PowerPoint to get the full benefits of this course. Preferably Microsoft 365, but you can apply a lot of the techniques in this course in older versions of PowerPoint
- Please note that some of the features that I demonstrate are missing in PowerPoint for Mac.