bestcourses is supported by learners. When you buy through links on our website, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more
Adobe Photoshop CC – Essentials Training Course
This Adobe Photoshop Essentials course will teach you Photoshop Retouching as well as Photoshop for graphic design.
Created by Daniel Walter Scott, offered on Udemy
To make sure that we score courses properly, we pay a lot of attention to the reviews students leave on courses and how many students are taking a course in the first place. This course has a total of 98064 students which left 25540 reviews at an average rating of 4.75. Impressive!
We analyze course length to see if courses cover all important aspects of a topic, taking into account how long the course is compared to the category average. This course has a length of 11 hours 10 minutes, which is pretty short. This might not be a bad thing, but we've found that longer courses are often more detailed & comprehensive. The average course length for this entire category is 4 hours 57 minutes.
This course currently has a bestcourses score of 9.5/10, which makes it a great course to learn from. On our entire platform, only 15% of courses achieve this rating!
Hi there, my name is Dan Scott. I am an Adobe Certified Instructor (ACI) for Photoshop.
Are you struggling to learn Photoshop on your own? This course will allow you to use Photoshop professionally. You will be able to add Photoshop to your CV & start getting paid for your Photoshop skills.
In this course I will teach you everything you need to know about getting started with Photoshop. You'll learn how to use Photoshop for use in Graphic Design & for Photoshop Retouching. You will create lots of your own projects that you can add to your own portfolio to help your employment.
David: "AMAZING course Dan! Thank you so much for sharing your skills with us!! Your teaching style is very professional and easy to understand. I feel comfortable with the skill set you've given me to handle small projects now. I've already purchased your Advanced Training Course in Photoshop and can't wait to dive in!! Thanks again!
This course is for beginners. You do not need any previous knowledge of Photoshop, photography or design. We will start right at the beginning and work our way through step by step.
You will learn the Photoshop 'secret sauce' whereby we will magically enhance our background and when necessary completely remove people from images.
There are exercise files available to download so that you can follow along with me in the videos. There are lots of assignments I will set so that you can practice the skills you have learned.
Simon: "I just finished the Adobe Photoshop Essentials Training Course and I want to say I totally loved it! For me, a person who had zero experience in using Photoshop this course was very helpful to get into the graphic design area with a lot of interest and fun. This course is very good structured - from easy to hard topics. Also it has a lot of detailed explanations and really fun practical tasks. I've got all I needed for starting to work on my own first graphic design projects. And again, Daniel is just a great teacher! His teaching style is awesome and I am really glad I picked his courses for learning my new profession. With Daniel it's really fun and interesting journey."
If you have never opened Photoshop before or you have already opened Photoshop and are struggling with the basics, follow me and together we will learn how to make beautiful images using Photoshop.
What you will learn
- You will be able to start earning money from your Photoshop Skills.
- You will be able to add Photoshop to your CV
- You will have over 20 of your own projects to add to your portfolio.
- You will create social media post images for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pintrest & Youtube.
- You will be able to mask anything… including the dreaded hair!
- Clearcut images.
- Create amazing typography.
- You will create popular visual styles.
- You will create distorted images.
- You will create graphics from scratch.
- You will retouch photographs like a professional.
- You will create a postcard.
- Create posters.
- Create advertising.
- Resize Images.
- Build a flyer.
- Change the color or images.
- Fix the colors in photographs
- You will change eye & hair colors.
- You will combine 2 photographs to create amazing compositions.
- You will put a storm in a tea cup.
- You will create text that looks like stone.
- You will build a logo with type that wraps around it like a badge.
- You will create text that wraps around a woman.
- You will build a multipage banner advertising project.
- You will create more background in an image from thin air.
- You will remove people from images.
- You will remove graffiti from a wall.
- You will clear cut images of people, shoes & other products.
- You will create realistic shadows
- You will create text the wraps around colored smoke.
- You will build duotone images like the Spotify effect
- You will create images with an anaglyph effect
- You'll turn your images into realistic oil paintings
- You'll know how to add halftone effects to your images.
- You will bend images to reveal background images.
- You will distort a logo to bend around real life photographs and objects.
- You retouch an overweight person to make the appear slim.
- You'll build spray paint style graffiti using brushes.
- You'll make a galaxy appear out of a mans head.
- Create paper cut effects inside of a font.
- Build text with 3D paint dripping from it.
- You'll retouch a face to move pimples & freckles.
- You'll remove dust & scratches from an old photograph.
- Change yellow teeth to white teeth.
- You'll build a fantasy image where you put an island, ocean & clouds inside a small bottle.
- Adobe Photoshop, preferably the latest CC (Creative Cloud) version.
- No prior knowledge or experience with Photoshop is required