bestcourses is supported by learners. When you buy through links on our website, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more
Getting to know Google Sheets
Through this course, the formula that are most useful in organizations for excel, can be learnt.
Created by Soniya Goyal, offered on Udemy
To make sure that we score courses properly, we pay a lot of attention to the reviews students leave on courses and how many students are taking a course in the first place. This course has a total of 427 students which left 21 reviews at an average rating of 4.7, which is average.
We analyze course length to see if courses cover all important aspects of a topic, taking into account how long the course is compared to the category average. This course has a length of 1 hours 34 minutes, which is pretty short. This might not be a bad thing, but we've found that longer courses are often more detailed & comprehensive. The average course length for this entire category is 3 hours 2 minutes.
This course currently has a bestcourses score of 5.2/10, which makes it an average course. Overall, there are probably better courses available for this topic on our platform.
I have worked in both small and large organizations and have found that excel is the basic tool that is used starting from the CEO to the fresher joining the company. I had done courses on excel multiple times but due to the large number of functions covered in those courses, I would end up forgetting the formula. Through this course, I have tried to minimize the content and have covered the functions that are most used in organizations for creating trackers, dashboards, and analyzing the data.
The course is 1.5 hours long. I have added downloadable resources, exercises, quizzes, and a project to make the learning experience better.
The course has four sections covering the following topics:
1. Basics: How to create a spreadsheet. Understanding basic formula such as count, sum, countifs, sumifs, etc.
2. The most used functions such as vlookup, left, right, pivot tables, etc.
3. Advanced functions such as importrange, filter, sort, etc.
4. Extra Tips: A few shortcuts and features that are frequently used.
After finishing this course you will have the skills to use spreadsheets with confidence.
Hope you will find the course useful. If you want more lectures to be added to the course, feel free to connect.
See you in the course!
What you will learn
- From what a spreadsheet is to linking multiple spreadsheets and creating dashboards
- Basics of Google Spreadsheets
- Counting unique values, and basic calculations
- Advanced commands such as importrange, sort, FILTER, merging multiple sheets into one
- Pivot Table
- Advanced functions such as FILTER, IMPORTRANGE, QUERY, and many more
- Internet Connection