bestcourses is supported by learners. When you buy through links on our website, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more
Acupressure Shortcuts 2 - International Qualification!
Learn how to apply Acupressure to rebalance the Nervous, Immune, Reproductive & Respiratory systems and much more...!
Created by Annette Igoe, offered on Udemy
To make sure that we score courses properly, we pay a lot of attention to the reviews students leave on courses and how many students are taking a course in the first place. This course has a total of 1012 students which left 51 reviews at an average rating of 4.3, which is average.
We analyze course length to see if courses cover all important aspects of a topic, taking into account how long the course is compared to the category average. This course has a length of 2 hours 34 minutes, which is pretty short. This might not be a bad thing, but we've found that longer courses are often more detailed & comprehensive. The average course length for this entire category is 2 hours 25 minutes.
This course currently has a bestcourses score of 6.6/10, which makes it an average course. Overall, there are probably better courses available for this topic on our platform.
RECEIVE AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNISED QUALIFICATION IN 'ACUPRESSURE THERAPY' UPON SUCCESSFUL COMPLETION OF THIS COURSE!
*Internationally Recognised Qualification*
This course has been created for students of all levels to teach them the key Acupressure Points they can use to treat 40 different areas!
Before embarking on the course videos, please go to the Bonus Material - Downloads section and download the course manual, treatment charts & protocol which you can use as a visual aid to assist you during the video lessons.
This course covers the following 40 areas:
- Acupressure for the Mind/Unconsciousness
- Acupressure for the Nervous System
- Acupressure for the Sympathetic Nervous System
- Acupressure for Parasympathetic Nervous System
- Acupressure for Neurological Confusion
- Acupressure for All Cerebral Disorders
- Acupressure for the Lymphatics
- Acupressure for the Skin
- Acupressure for the Bones
- Acupressure for Bone Marrow
- Acupressure for Blood & Blood Chemistries
- Acupressure for Blood Pressure
- Acupressure for Blood Sugars (Diabetes)
- Acupressure for Blood Vessels
- Acupressure for the Face & Head
- Acupressure for the Ears
- Acupressure for the Neck/Throat
- Acupressure for the Shoulders
- Acupressure for the Scapula
- Acupressure for the Arms
- Acupressure for the Chest/Thorax
- Acupressure for the Respiratory System
- Acupressure for the Hands
- Acupressure for the Upper Back, Legs & Feet
- Acupressure for Low Back, Sacrum & Legs
- Acupressure for the Abdomen (Upper)
- Acupressure for the Abdomen (Lower)
- Acupressure for the Reproductive System
- Acupressure for the Muscles & Tendons
- Acupressure for the Yin Organs
- Acupressure for the Yang Organs
- Acupressure for the Endocrine System
- Acupressure for Energy (Master)
- Acupressure for Energy (Excess)
- Acupressure for Energy (Deficient)
- Acupressure for Whole Body Weakness/Pain
- Acupressure for Fever
- Acupressure for Obesity
- Acupressure for the Emotions
- Acupressure for the Immune System
Upon sign up students will have IMMEDIATE ACCESS to a 61 PAGE comprehensive COURSE MANUAL plus 40 NEW BEAUTIFULLY ILLUSTRATED TREATMENT CHARTS IN FULL COLOUR!
Some common benefits you can expect from an Acupressure Treatment include:
- Relief from stress & tension
- A more relaxed body & mind
- Increased blood circulation
- A faster removal of toxic waste
- An increase in energy levels
- Relief from head, neck, shoulder & back ache and
- An overall sense of well-being
So why not sign up today and see how quickly the positive effects of Acupressure can bring improvement to your life?
What you will learn
- Receive an Internationally Recognised Qualification in Acupressure Therapy.
- Obtain Membership and Practitioner Insurance with an International Institute at a discounted rate.
- Get themselves listed online under 'Acupressure Therapy'.
- No previous experience in Acupressure is necessary as full training will be provided. All you will need is a device on which you can access the course.
- You should be able to use a PC at beginner level.