bestcourses is supported by learners. When you buy through links on our website, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more
Learn to Create & Publish Games for Mobile
Mobile development made easy. Learn C# using Unity and create & publish your own mobile game
Created by James Doyle, offered on Udemy
To make sure that we score courses properly, we pay a lot of attention to the reviews students leave on courses and how many students are taking a course in the first place. This course has a total of 1628 students which left 255 reviews at an average rating of 4.45, which is average.
We analyze course length to see if courses cover all important aspects of a topic, taking into account how long the course is compared to the category average. This course has a length of 11 hours 34 minutes, which is pretty short. This might not be a bad thing, but we've found that longer courses are often more detailed & comprehensive. The average course length for this entire category is 9 hours 9 minutes.
This course currently has a bestcourses score of 6.1/10, which makes it an average course. Overall, there are probably better courses available for this topic on our platform.
Learn how to create your very own endless runner game for mobile using Unity3D, an industry-standard program used by many large gaming studios and indie developers across the world.
In this course, you'll learn everything you need to build and release a game on the Google Play Store, from building the game all the way through to how to publish your game on the Play Store itself.
You won’t just be learning programming concepts in this course, but tying these concepts to real game development uses. You will have access to a course forum where you can discuss the topics covered in the course as well as the next steps to take once the course is complete.
This course has been designed to be easily understandable to everyone, so whether you’re a complete beginner, an artist looking to expand their game development range or a programmer interested in understanding mobile game design, this course will help you gain a greater understanding of development.
At the end of this course you will have developed the ability to create such mobile game elements as:
- Creating an endless world
- Gathering collectibles
- Using Advertisements to create revenue for your games
- Randomly generating objects in the world
- Adding dangerous elements
- User Interface with interactive menus
- Creating a character unlocking & switching system
Start learning today and let me help you become a mobile game developer!
What you will learn
- Publish a full game to the Google Play Store
- Understand how to earn revenue using advertising in their games
- Learn C#, a modern versatile programming language
- Understand the capabilities of mobile development in Unity
- Develop strong and transferrable problem solving skills
- Gain an understanding of the game development process
- Mac or PC capable of running Unity 3D
- The latest version of Unity 3D