bestcourses is supported by learners. When you buy through links on our website, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more
Created by Laurence Svekis, offered on Udemy
To make sure that we score courses properly, we pay a lot of attention to the reviews students leave on courses and how many students are taking a course in the first place. This course has a total of 1079 students which left 8 reviews at an average rating of 4.63, which is average.
We analyze course length to see if courses cover all important aspects of a topic, taking into account how long the course is compared to the category average. This course has a length of 2 hours 47 minutes, which is pretty short. This might not be a bad thing, but we've found that longer courses are often more detailed & comprehensive. The average course length for this entire category is 9 hours 9 minutes.
This course currently has a bestcourses score of 5.5/10, which makes it an average course. Overall, there are probably better courses available for this topic on our platform.
- Learn how to set your page to be ready for dynamic interaction
- Add event listeners
- Update mouse cursor with element and move it around
- Create collision detection check on between two elements on the page
- Add scoring
- Create animation frames and setup game animation
- Tweak game with scoring and performance
- Add enemies and target to hit within the gameplay
- Move targets randomly updating style values
- Remove elements from page
- Create new elements with random properties
- Update game and improve game play and action with hazards
The possibilities are endless, using the DOM and creating elements provides you a wide variety of options where you can take the code provided within this course and extend on it in any number of directions. Learn practice and have fun.
Source Code is included to get you started quickly
Fast friendly advice and help is always available within the Q&A section
Taught by an instructor with many years of web development and teaching experience.
Learn step by step how to create a simple game from scratch, with helpful tips and resources along to way. Explore how game logic is applied and tweaks for coding and game improvement.
What you will learn
- Computer Access
- Desire to learn