bestcourses is supported by learners. When you buy through links on our website, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more
Introduction to Corporate Finance (Mergers & Acquisitions)
M&A, Capital Raising, Capital Markets, Debt Financing, Equity Financing and more
Created by Tim Vipond, offered on Udemy
To make sure that we score courses properly, we pay a lot of attention to the reviews students leave on courses and how many students are taking a course in the first place. This course has a total of 58561 students which left 6664 reviews at an average rating of 4.55. Impressive!
We analyze course length to see if courses cover all important aspects of a topic, taking into account how long the course is compared to the category average. This course has a length of 1 hours 32 minutes, which is pretty short. This might not be a bad thing, but we've found that longer courses are often more detailed & comprehensive. The average course length for this entire category is 3 hours 8 minutes.
This course currently has a bestcourses score of 9.2/10, which makes it a great course to learn from. On our entire platform, only 15% of courses achieve this rating!
Interested in a career in corporate finance? Looking to move up the ladder at your current job?
This introduction to corporate finance course will give an overview of all the key concepts you need for a high powered career in investment banking, equity research, private equity, corporate development, financial planning & analysis (FP&A), treasury, and much more.
Our Corporate Finance 101 Course will teach you:
- Who the key players in the capital markets are,
- What the capital raising process looks like,
- The main business valuation techniques,
- Types of valuation multiples,
- How to structure a deal,
- How to finance an acquisition,
- Types of debt securities,
- Types of equity securities,
- And an overview of career paths as well as how to prepare for interviews.
What you will learn
- Understand who the key players in the capital markets are
- What the capital raising process looks like
- What the main business valuation techniques are
- The types of valuation multiples
- How to structure a deal
- How to finance an acquisition
- Types of debt securities
- Types of equity securities
- Overview of career paths as well as how to prepare for interviews
- A basic understanding of finance
- A basic understanding of accounting